B&B: Actress taken off contract??

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a waste. Yet, Bradley Bell continues to write the same shits storyline for Liam over and over again. Her storyline with Ridge and Thomas was quickly wrapped up after a big failure. And now he has nothing for her?

Probably...he hasn't been since in years...LOL....if I were Karla Mosley I'd be worried too!

• Members

What's funny to me is that people keep blaming Scott Clifton/Liam, and the triangles.  Yet somehow Wyatt and Quinn get the pass.  This show since I started watching has been nothing but Rena Ho-fer and Weasel Wyatt (along with meaningless triangles) but now she's eating the crap out of established veterans like Eric.  She gets props for 'reviving a character' but she's been poison to this show.  Liam wasn't on for like 3 weeks one month this Summer (and yes, he's boring), but everyone was cheering and then B&B with Bill and Quinn by episode counts were hogging the screen, and they reached all time lows.  And they've stayed there.  I haven't watched since Eric named Steffy "CEO" because of Quinn.  It's All Quinn all the time on this show.  Sorry, she can't prop up the bad writing and honestly, she's not that good. 

And I'll add on - characters like Nicole, the Avants - Maya can go - but there was some potential with other characters like them but instead, we got more and more and MO Quinn.  And the rehash was awful.  Constant with Wyatt...."MOM....stay AWAY MOM.  You're not doing ANYTHING RIGHT, MOM?"  I'm sure after Steffy was named CEO he was right in her face probably the same episode....with something pathetic like...."wow....look at you, MISS CEO!  So proud of you, ya know that?  Hired or fired anyone yet...???!" 

• Members

Well Bradley can't write stories. He only writes triangles. Poor KKL...she can't get a story outside of hooking up with a man. Liam and his love life needs a long rest.

Pierson isn't that great. IMO he was an awful Thomas recast. Although the casting department has never gotten the casting of Thomas correct.

Wyatt came way after Clifton. That's probably why he gets a pass.

• Members

Don't remember because I started re-watching about 3 years ago and Wyatt was already scrapping up Liam's leftovers.  Just like he is now, and has constantly ridden Liam to "respect" his marriages and relationships when he's done nothing but rely on his mother to get him the girl.  Wyatt is pathetic.  If I were writing, I'd have Liam tell Steffy to go right to Wyatt and live it up with him and his Mother.  I feel badly for Linsey because I think she's decent.  Daren Brooks gets to stay because of whatever contrived plots Bell can come up with - pathetic.  Apologies for my language, but he always does this very weird (expletive) sucking thing with his mouth - staring, to look confused, head tilted.  It's his confused look.  Looking like he's sucking something.  It's God Awful. 

It would be great if Linsey could somehow get on Y&R...I think her personality is actually more suited for that show rather than the garbage of B&B.

Archived