CBS SID Cover

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it either. They're snoozeville. Chelsea is probably an obstacle to Nick shacking back up with Phyllis before he goes back to Sharon. And then we repeat the process with another random woman, then Phyllis, then Sharon. It's just wash rinse and repeat.

I think it stems from the fact that they're both simply single and parents. What's going to be the story if they leave the paternity of Christian out of it?

Why does there have to be some mandate that everyone has to be paired off? Characters can exist on their own without a relationship. That seems to have been lost over the years.

But if Sally can make either of them compelling or interesting and make me care than more power to her.

Yes and Chelsea has more chemistry with Chloe and Sharon than she does with Nick. Wasn't Chelsea at least somewhat interesting when she first debuted ages ago? She's so watered down and boring now.

• Members

Stitch is a Nick, cuz Nicj has handled 3 women on 2 different occasions

SSM says Sharon going in a new direction with someone new, and MCE said Chick ain't as obvious as it seems and going in a different direction as Pratt intended, so it should be interesting In 2017

Archived