Is This New Y&R Casting For Real???!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But that was DavettaLily. All CKLily is about who going to bone her. CKLily was never about a career, she was always victim. Until the viewers started to complain that somebody that came from Dru/Malcolm or Dru/Neil & Olivia niece, should be more than what they was writing for Lily. That's why they gave her a modelling. & who really took her seriously as a model. It all came back to who she was boning in the end.

• Members

Nope.

I don't even know what Lily does at the moment? I know she was in a business suit with her hair up in scenes with Jack but I sort of tuned out. The foundation?

Noah running a bar sort of works I guess but he's also suffered from lack of development. I know some don't seem to like him but I like Adamson as Noah. I think he fits the role. I don't see him as Scotty like some want at all.

• Members

I think the purpose of GC buzz is to give some of these young people that aren't tied to NE or Jabot an independent  career. Hilary as a TV reporter abd producer. Mariah as producer. I get it. 

I also like RA. I'm not sure why he'd fit better as scotty rather than Noah. 

• Members

I like RA and I actually think he'd fit better as Scotty too. My issue with RA is that he looks too damn old to be Nick and Sharon's son. My mom walked into my room one time while Noah and Sharon were in a scene and my mom is like "that's her son? did she have him when she was 10?" Lmfao

• Members

Noah was born in, what, 1996? He'd be 20 if aged correctly and Nick and Sharon were barely out of highschool, so it really isn't that big of a stretch. Adamson doesn't look THAT old people, lol. He's close to where he should be. Sharon Case and Joshua Morrow just don't really age apparently.

Archived