Blind Item: Veteran Performer Left DOOL

John

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If by JV you mean Jordi then i'm all for that. Dario has been useless his whole run and I couldn't care less to see more of him. If it is VI it is too bad because they ruined Deimos with his horrid entrance and cartoonish style bad guy routine. He could have fit on this show if written properly. 

• Members

Preach it Melroser! I'm all for both of their lame ass characters to leave the show.

It is too bad if it is VI and Deimos because that was a true waste. He'd be who I consider a veteran, even though Jordi has been on a few soaps at this point, it's never been all that long ... but he's technically been around for a long time at this point

• Members

I wouldn't miss A and that hair he has on his face either. He and Kate are NOT a couple and have never worked. Sorry, but Eddie is too old to be playing cops-n-robbers along with Patch and John. He isn't needed. Again, like VI, A could have been an asset to the show if they had a well written character for him. 

• Members

A Martinez hasn't even been on contract for a while though. I wouldn't count him but I guess they are?

All you have to do is figure out who's taping now which will air in six months from now. Is Jordi still taping? Is VI still taping?

With the way DAYS tapes, just say who's in or out. Why are these big secrets?

Archived