DAYS: Video interview from set with news...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let's pray he doesn't end up like the last few young black guys they've introduced ... I don't hold out much hope but considering he will be tied to the Hortons ...

And thanks @Darn .... I had a feeling it was Archey. Was hoping for a casting spoiler that we didn't know about, lol

• Members

I've heard he'll go Gabi's way, of course. It writes itself with Julie hating Gabi. Predictable as always. I hope he does for the simple fact I don't like being force fed Gabi and Chad.

I hope Susan is excited about the fact that Julie has a grandson coming onto the canvas. She deserves airtime and her own family unit on the show as well as being the overall Horton matriarch.

• Members

She seemed like she is, and she said it was great to get the answers/resolution (something like that) to a story from 30 years ago. Sorry, don't remember exactly how she said it.Not sure LA had any idea what she was talking about lol but he nodded. 

They discussed that he had done 8/9 episodes at the point of the interview, 3 or 4 of which were with Susan, and seemed sweet and nice together.

If only it could go anywhere.

Archived