Y&R actor exits

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Saw that coming. He's cute and was trying to improve. I hope he ends up somewhere. He would have been a better Billy or Adam recast. But since Hartley seems un-recastable (to the show, not to me) at this point and Adam needs a very long break ... Travis and Luca were completely wasted. As was Carmine back when. And Tyler.

• Members

I haven't been watching that much but when I did see him, I immediately wondered why he wasn't playing Billy. I also thought it was ridiculous that he was being placed as Victoria's love interest when the biggest knock on David Tom was that he looked too young.

Please register in order to view this content

ITA. Y&R has a serious problem writing for characters in their 20 and 30s. Anyone who doesn't see this is simply not paying attention. People have blamed the actors repeatedly but in the 80s, you had mediocre actors who improved because they had great writing going for them as well as being surrounded by great actors. Why can't the soaps of today figure this out??

Mariah and Devon and Hillary (and even Abby ) are hanging on but that doesn't mean they are getting well written stories. It just means they've managed to survive so far.

Archived