Prospect Park Vs. ABC Disney: CASE DISMISSED

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i dont think they would do that 

I could see maybe  a story with the Qs and Clint. As for roger & Michael Easton. They would just act like they dont recoginize them

They used to do that all the time

• Members

I don't think anyone needs to worry about the return of Todd and/or McBain. Carlivati's gone. That was his boner. I doubt the geniuses behind "smarttv" are similarly obsessed. Plus, after the way the OLTL3 ate the show last time, I don't believe that the GH audience would be receptive to or forgiving of a repeat of the colonization of their show. 

• Members

Valentini has enough shitbird characters now. Let OLTL ers not come to Port Chuck!

As for Skye, she was on full time and created a place on GH by tying her to the canvas through solid relationships that were neither forced or contrived. She was integrated in, not shoved down our throats--McPain, Toad, Starless

Just because they got the rights doesn't mean one tiny bit that they will do one thing with them.

• Members

Oh, Frank was as obsessed with his idea of a "supersoap" as Ron by the end. I think he'd bring back some people in a minute. But I'm not sure he could get back more OLTL/AMC [!@#$%^&*] by the network at this point. I also don't think he cares about the same kind of story/character point-scoring that Ron did (my nadir was his attempting to write some sort of metaphorical Todd/Blair breakup in Franco's LSD hallucination during Howarth's last scene with Kristen Alderson).

I was all for the crossovers when they began. I thought some good stuff was done. But after the spring-summer of 2013 it all went to hell and helped destroy the show. GH shouldn't have any more crossover visitors for 5-10 years.

Archived