DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kate talking to Eduardo about her cancer was a great scene. Chad and Andre are also nice and Brady and Eve's long discussion was pretty decent. LOL at the Dario/Abi/Gabi trash. I wonder if Abby's about to go bonkers again because she doesn't have her pills or if Jen will be forced to tell Brady the truth.

• Members

I agree about the rec room/visitation room. How many visitors does someone that has just been convicted of murder get anyway? Half of Salem has been there: Rafe, Shawn, Ciara, Deimos, Roman, Chad, and Justin, right? Now that Chad is on Hope's side I hope that this story moves on already and she's back out. We all know it is headed that way. Just do it and move on instead of drag it on. JPL's hair is obnoxious. He's being styled like he is still 20 instead of his age. Seeing Kassie is always a plus. 

• Members

Started watching the episode but I couldn't finish it. Deidre Hall and Kassie DePaiva were the bright spots. Could Jennifer have been any more of a cold bitch towards Eve, who was so nice in offering to be there for her. Ugh. I wanted her slapped today.

That hair on JPL, just ... no. His body was fine. Better than I expected it to be. Deimos continues to flounder. Vincent Irizarry fits just fine on DAYS but this is EJ all over again.

Nicole crying. Again. Daniel has been dead for a [!@#$%^&*] year. Why is he still being mourned and talked about. Why is there STILL a storyline involving him? Why does this show hate me so much?

I just cringed so badly as Chad and Rafe were all like "poor Hope" ... fml

• Members

to be fair, we did just learn about the death on Friday, so there may not have been time to edit that into the show. Id expect one today and if not, then I would find it odd

Its surreal how they are dealing with Stefano's death on the show and soiling his memory just as this happened. Timing just makes me dislike this story even more

• Members

I liked today's episode even though it wasn't all that exciting or interesting. Damn Arianne for making me still root for Nicole even with this Daniel/eggbaby garbage. I liked her talk with Maggie. And Tate is freaking adorable! I hate it will be Daniel's baby but I'm ready for Nicole to be a mother. It's long overdue. I just hate the convoluted mess it's taking for her to become one.

I liked the romantic moments between Steve and Kayla and I like that we are seeing Steve interact with Paul and Sonny.

Paul and Sonny were good as well. Love seeing the sexual tension building between them. I feel like Derrick would be all for a threesome LOL! Anywho .... I also like that Brady had some scenes with Sonny. I like when characters mix it up in an episode.

Good episode for character interaction I suppose.

Archived