DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To her credit its not the actress' fault bc I think she's playing exactly what they are giving her. The writing is just awful and she is so annoying. I cant stand her. Im more interesting in seeing how she is when she isnt borderline crazy and being so whiny and throwing pity parties

• Members

I hate how they're writing Abby because it's all for plot. It makes her look awful, which is what they want. Gabi looks better in the process. I just detest this kind of writing. It's so obvious. And Chad's thirst for Gabi is a bit much. Abby would barely be cold in her grave if she were actually dead. It just comes off incredibly forced. JJ has also been thrown under the bus to make all of this work but I loved him yesterday.

I don't know why so many disliked her so much. I thought she could be great when given the material but the writing was messy because one minute she'd be an annoying nag and the next she'd be strong and not so annoying. I also think the EJami (gag) stans led the charge because of their precious couple. And then look what happened anyway, lol. He's shot dead like an extra that doesn't matter and she was shoved off on some Hollywood adventure. LOL. Just awful.

• Members

I don't watch Days but I decided to check out the new actress playing Abigail and I have to say I think she's beautiful and doing a great job. This storyline seems annoying but also typical Days? And this is superficial but she looks more like Melissa Reeves' daughter than Kate Mansi ever could.

• Members

LOL at Chad wearing the same blazer in the pictures Abigail was looking at that Gabi had brought him that very same day!

Adrienne is such a mess. She's at Level 100 of crying and she just found out she has cancer. Where is she going to go from here? Will she be tearing her hair out and banging her head against the wall now?

Chad is my husband, my bae, my boo.

Completely agreed! I don't mind the actress or the storyline, although Abi needs to stop being so sorry for herself and more assertive and confident, even if she's sad.

• Members

Oh great, Adrienne has cancer which not only means this stupid triangle will continue but we will now have to deal with months of her crying and everyone feeling sorry for her.

I knew Nancy was returning like 2 years ago and its only now that she's appearing. I cant...

• Members

Im sick of women crying on this show. Between Nicole, Maggie, Theresa, Jennifer, Eve, Abby, Ciara, Hope, and now Adrienne, the writers have made the women so weak this past year. This isnt entertaining and the tears have been excessive. Its especially bad with the actresses which are given emotional material and cant perform (Vivian, Im looking at you)

• Members

Judi Evans, bless her, is a good actress but she jumps for the waterworks no matter what -- she drops her cellphone, somebody dies, she has cancer -- it's all the same, excessive crying. It's too much and, again, where do you go from here? She looked deathly depressed before she even found out... so what's next?

I don't know if DH can conceive of women anyway else.

Archived