DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dena's hands are all over a lot of things and it's evident. The women under her are just awful and it's obvious. Hope needs big strong Rafe to protect her. Marlena gets no airtime because she isn't weak or wimpy or needy. Kayla's gone back to being Steve's little woman. Adrienne's a hot mess .... and I hated how they had Julie look like a monster to prop up Gabi at Thanksgiving.

Such a mess. This non-triangle has been going on for years now.

I'm glad Judi is getting some airtime again after Griffith ignored her the entire time, but lord ...

I did like they included Marlena today. Guess they're finding things for her to do. But it makes sense she's at the hospital and counseling someone since, well, that's her job. And you could tell the other day that Deidre was having fun actually getting to do something again when she played Hattie.

• Members

I think Quan actually has helped this go around .... the cast interaction sucked under Dena, from what I recall, but it's been a bit better with Quan around so I'll give him the credit for what's working on the show. You can probably figure out what's his and what isn't.

No idea who has more say. I'd venture Higley but maybe they swap on and off. I feel like some weeks are classic Higley and other weeks aren't so bad and I think it could be Quan. So, it's probably a mix with a healthy influence of Higs.

And yep, dull about sums it all up .... everything is just so lackluster and blah and uneventful but that's all the soaps these days

• Members

There is nothing on the show that interests me. Sonny is being wasted again and I am so tired of the sad puppy eyes he gives Paul. There is no movement in the story and why did they bring back whats his name.....LOL..his name slips me...LOL

• Members

Adrienne's sobbing and wailing has picked up where Theresa's left off -- it's insufferable to watch.

Abigail is a nightmare.Why would anyone CARE if Chad ever sees her or if he does and doesn't want to get back with her? There's nothing appealing about someone who behaves that way.

This show's a dumpster fire.

Archived