B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liam lied when he said Quinn is barely holding it together. She looked fine to me

Ugh! I hate how they had Katie find out about her hoish sister being back with Ridge offscreen

Please register in order to view this content

This is sooooo bad

yeah I bet the show starts on Monday with Quinn still on the side staring at Katie

• Members

Hopefully they can ride Rena Sofer all the way to all the Daytime Emmy's they can dream of. I'm not saying she's a bad actress but that's the horse this show has chosen to ride.  Because that's all the show is at this point.  Someone in this thread mentioned whether Darin Brooks had gained weight. ?? No he's not gained weight.  He's always looked like that.  How many shirt-off scenes have you seen?  Don Diamont at almost twice his age has them.  He was never actually in shape for a "leading man".  If that's your job then you need to do it.  If he was a woman at 30 years old she would be judged for her body.  He's supposed to be a hot, leading man.  He's not.  BYE.  Let a girl have that receding hairline or wear really bad wigs and see what happens with her weight.

Don't DO anything MOM!  I'm DONE with you MOM!  I can take care of my life MOM!  Wyatt and Quinn are ridiculous characters.  It's why B&B are getting exactly what they deserve.  So KEEP DOING IT! 

• Members

While watching this I kept thinking how Y&R had me glued in again by simple family vet drama with good writing and B&B was using lazy overdone gimmicks to get viewers. If Y&R continues to improve I might just give up B&B for good!  I am so tired of the Liam triangle and now Quinn. There is nothing else going on in this show.

And free Heather Tom from B&B and send her to Y&R!!

• Members

It's too much to hope for.  I hope Quinn really did kill Katie so that she could go back to Y&R.  That's the last time I ever cared about Victoria.  Quinn can clean up the mansion, no one will know, nothing will happen to Quinn anyway, Wyatt and Steffy will end up together - Quinn gets away with yet another deed - no one will care, but Y&R could have Heather Tom back.  I will pray this weekend that somehow some way - Katie is dead on B&B.   I watch 5 minutes of that every other day...but Y&R is all CBS Daytime has left for a soap. 

• Members

The Wyatt and Steffy stuff is ridiculous!  Wyatt is just dumb to believe Eric's sad advice and his mothers. We know that Bradley Bell's endgame is Steffy and Liam and always has been. So why this absurd plot point? They need to move it along and just marry Liam and Steffy and create other stories but the problem is Bradley has no clue how to create new ones.

• Members

Bradley can still executive produce. There's not much wrong with that side of things. But he needs to let go of Headwriter and get someone capable who's willing to write actual stories. He's been coasting along on the absolute bare minimum of story for years now, and it's enough. 

Archived