B&B: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Probably does but he didn't stand out that different to me. If ya'll think he has, that's fine but I really didn't see any difference and I'm pretty quick .... as mean as that is to say. Just look at scruffy, sweaty bloated Billy Miller on GH. Sometimes they just don't look healthy and that's why I say something.

• Members

As Eric said.....Rick is too busy with Myron and the baby to run Forrester. Myron has been a curse for Jacob Young. The character of Myron completely diminished his.

Thorsten has always looked like a slob.

Jacob Young would make a great Billy recast. To see him working with the likes of Jess Walton, Beth Maitland, Eileen Davidson would be great!  He would be a great against PB Jack too!

• Members

JY should be the male lead of that generation. As the TRUE Forrester heir. I loved the Raya story until the reveal. The whole 'rationale' was ludicrous. I have zero issue with Steffy leading FC but for Eric to dismiss Rick because of being a parent? If I were Rick, my reply: 'You're right, dad. I wouldn't want to be the kind of father to have (at least) six children and totally ignore them to run FC.' 

• Members

It has more to do with continuing with the tiring Wyatt/Steffy/Liam triangle. How long can this be dragged on??? Scott Clifton became Bradley Bell's male lead of the show. He pushed Jacob Young out of the way.

I don't care for Steffy running Forrester either.

• Members

Exactly, it's plot. Brad pulls stuff out of his behind and sees what sticks. He's needed to let go of the reigns for a while now.

I don't understand how Scott Clifton is a lead. I like him and all but Liam is so annoying. Listening to him whine about Quinn to Steffy made me regret tuning in today.

I would like Steffy running the company if it wasn't to keep the dumb triangle going.

And yeah, Thorsten's almost always looked like a mess. I really don't buy his Ridge as a father to either Steffy or Thomas.

I think a big problem I have is they all say they're family but they act like strangers. I dunno, there's just something cold and creepy about a lot of their relationships ...

Myra gets no airtime, as I expected. And now they're stuck in baby stories. There is no reason Nicole, a vibrant young woman, is so desperate to have these people's children. NONE.

Reign Edwards will be out once he tires of the baby stories. Mark my words

Please register in order to view this content

And the girl playing Sasha too. She's good and there's so much potential with all of them. He finds a new token to latch onto and dumps the last one.

• Members

Exactly it's another contrived plot point. They wrote themselves into a jam with complete endgame for Stiam and now they're overselling her 'love' for WyNot. Eric telling him not to give up was weak. It's too bad that it just can't be about a woman who is qualified to run the family biz. 

Archived