GH: December Discussion

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Franco is annoying as hell. How anyone can put up with his ass for more than five minutes I don't understand. Liz must really be desperate. Why couldn't this show have kept Sean Kanan as AJ instead of subjecting us to Todd-lite for the last few years? Sigh.

• Members

I really liked today's episode that featured Maxie and Lulu.  One of Jelly's shortcomings, I think, when they do mystery stories or stories involving intrigue of some kind, there is too much talk and too little action.  I think that is why most of the time, when Jason and Sam are skulking around in their black leather jackets and talking up a storm, I get kind of bored at times.  At least today, there was something going on and there was some action!

• Members

Yeah, Maxie and Lulu were an actual highlight yesterday. Go figure that one, lol. I didn't even mind Dante and Nathan.

Nina continues to look like a fool. The way she defended Valentin to her brother and made it a point to act like a 12 year old and call him her boyfriend. I mean .... it's ridiculous. She looks and comes off as ridiculous. And they're too isolated. I actually don't hate Stafford and Stuart together, but the writing sucks and the character of Nina is ill-defined and Stafford plays her like a teenager in heat.

It was nice to see Monica and Tracy.

Liz looked great and Franco became less grating later in the episode.

It wasn't a horrible episode but there's still too many characters I just don't give a damn about. I totally forgot about Hayden and Finn until they popped up yesterday.

Archived