Y&R December Spoilers

• Members

Well, here's our first non-Pratt month! From Soapdom: 

• Christian suffers a major medical crisis under the care of an unaware Nick! The consequences may be enough for Nick, Sharon, and Dylan to come to a truce regarding visitation of the child. 
  • Dylan overall wishes for reconciliation with Sharon, but Sharon is pressed by Nikki for seperation!  
  • Michael is blind to the fact that Lauren is hiding from him that Fenmore's is in deep financial trouble! What will it mean for the couple as they celebrate their anniversary and can Fenmore's be saved from the brink of bankruptcy? 
  • Traci schemes to get the Abbott siblings reunited but seems to backfire every time she tries. Can she be persistent enough to reunite the Abbotts in time for Christmas?
  • Devon has had enough of Hilary's indecent interviews for GC Buzz and fires her! It may be enough for Hilary to strike back with the threat of a nasty divorce ahead!
  • Cane worries about his and Lily's future as his pains seem to worsen. Will Cane's ongoing affliction take him to a darker place? 
  • Phyllis, Victoria, and Chelsea all wonder about their future as a new year dawns upon them. Old acquaintance will not be forgot this holiday season!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

These aren't too bad......Obviously Sally has to move some of Pratt's stuff, but it looks to be in a decent enough direction.....I'm glad Lauren has something coming up and it's Fenmore's related...

I pray pray pray, she's sending Cane packing as well.....

• Members

Last time hilary was talking divorce they didn't even consult lawyers. Let's see if this time is any different  I won't hold my breath  if I were you. 

They shouldn't have ever married them without a prenup. If hilary divorces him she will be rich. but then that defeats the purpose of the character being a social climber/vixen. 

Archived