New Y&R Castings

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get we need women in that age bracket but not Eden. Ugh. 

Marissa worked well until Pratt got rid of her and lost Sofia Pernas to primetime. 

I'd suggest SSM not rebuild the Baldwins. Only bring back Fenmore and Scotty, more so for Lauren. The Baldwins are a family that need to be written out soon. 

I'd suggest bringing on Julia's daughter, Jamie, or Jennifer Brooks, or some new female character. Eden was just a dud the 2 times she was on the show. Plus, I hate this b-tch played a role in Ricky being killed.

• Members

I'm totally with you in not wanting Eden back but there's a VERY limited pool of legacy female characters left in their 20s that aren't already on the canvas. Especially ones that sing.

Lily, Mariah, Abby, Chloe & Summer are currently on the canvas.

Heather, Mackenzie, Brittany & Rianna are in their 30s, Avery is in her 40s, Cassie & Colleen are dead and Sierra is MIA.

The only other legacy Y&R character that comes close to fitting that description is Ana (who's still a teenager) & I can't see why Y&R wouldn't just have Jamia Nash reprise the character as she has previously.

Y&R doesn't care about Nate & Keemo. [Victoria Lord] ATALL [/Victoria Lord]

However Y&R will probably recast Kyle in the next year provided Sally/Mal's first six months goes smoothly.

• Members

I also think Scotty to mix it up with Mariah at GC Buzz.

And I'm going to say that's probably an Anna recast. I've seen way too many fans asking about and pushing for Devon to get back into music. and Sally said she's attempting to define devon. find his passion and what drives him. I'm willing to bet a few bucks that this could be it. Do! Not! Want! I don't get why they won't let making Kay proud  as his  motivation to run CI.  why is this so difficult? But then they won't give neil any real power either so...

Archived