Cheap21

Days Promo - Fall Preview

12 posts in this topic

So the stories don't look bad.  Some of them look interesting.  But that promo and the performances were so lacking in energy it makes it seem like the town of Salem has xanax in their water instead of fluoride.  Is that really Hattie?  I sure hope so.  Dena sure likes Hope in jail doesn't she?

I cracked up at the silent fade to black as Adrienne continued her dramatic "choice", and then the abrupt cut to her dying on the floor. For the love of God. Someone save this show from itself.

Is it me or does it look like Phillip(JPL) is enjoying the bondage scene w/ Deimos?

How about an early Christmas present Days?...Let Paige be lying and ship Ciara offscreen with her.

9 hours ago, titan1978 said:

So the stories don't look bad.  Some of them look interesting.  But that promo and the performances were so lacking in energy it makes it seem like the town of Salem has xanax in their water instead of fluoride.  Is that really Hattie?  I sure hope so.  Dena sure likes Hope in jail doesn't she?

Looks and sounds like Marlena to me. Too bad she's in jail so they couldnt make DH look more like Hattie

1 hour ago, Vee said:

Is it true Vivian Jovanni has finally been fired?

It's looking that way. Hence her new blue hair. Of that same vein, Jade, Joey's baby mama, has been recast by that newcomer that was announced to be joining a few weeks ago. It'll be ages, until at least late spring, that Jovanni's exit happens on screen.