What character was a favorite of yours until the actor playing the role ruined it for you?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Devetta Sherwood as Lily Winters. Very wooden and monotone. Khalil isn't the best actress, but I find a lot of the fault with the writing too - the alleged drama between her and VR though behind the scenes didn't help her appeal.

Maura West as Diane Jenkins. Just no. I accepted Susan Walters for a moment, she had some good scenes. Alex Donnelly will always be Diane Jenkins to me.

Liza Huber as Gwen Hotchkiss. Natalie Zea was a spitfire in the role, and I enjoyed her Gwen. Could never stand Huber, although she was the original.

Alistar Crane on Passions when they revealed his face and the actor portraying him. 

Amelia Heinle as Victoria Newman has been plagued by bad writing and has only had moments of goodness

• Members

I always thought of Liza as the homely girl who has to scheme and lie to get the man and Jamie Luner was like drop dead gorgeous and too young to be Liza. She was great, but in no way was she Liza Colby. That said, she didn't bother me too much because at least she could act.

• Members

I actually thought once the writing for Lisa improved...jamie lunar was able to play Lisa.  Yes, she didn't resemble the Lisa of old in looks...but she had the haughty and snooty mannerisms that marcy walker diaplayed...and she was as sarcastic as marcy walker was.

She had the essence of Liza down..and remember marcy walker retired from acting so it w asnt as if the show refused to cast her.  Besides, would u have wanted Beth E from guiding light as Liza?

Archived