Y&R: New HW preview's her big plans for the show

• Members

The Young aspect of the show has been ignored.Have the vets there as solid support and front burner if necessary and focus on a new generation.

I'd kill off Matt Miller and have his son/daughter move in with Victor/Nikki.

Chance returns,Nate Hastings,Scotty Grainger etc

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^

This. 

It is criminal how Noah/Kyle have been recast so many times in less than a decade while still not getting that one standout story to define the characters. 

When need more younger women on this show too. Bring back Julia's daughter, Jamie. Or Snapper/Chris' daughter, Jennifer. 

It would be nice for them to bring back Chance as they wrote him so stupidly under MAB's regime. Ronan too. Nate was only brought back for an episode and tossed out like trash when he is needed more than anything. Scotty too. 

So many legacy characters on this show being ignored for nothing. 

• Members

Uhm. It's not isolated enough IMO. I don't like when everything is so connected, it just becomes this big clusterfuck and it can be super confusing. I don't need for everyone to know eachother in town. 

I thought it was so stupid when they had this one scene the other day where Michelle (that new ho who is Travis' ex) was jogging in the park and Billy comes up to her and asks "are you working at Jabot or Newman" and she asks "are those the only two places to work in this town?" And Billy response was basically that he's surprised that she's not working at either of those companies. Like wtf is that [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Sigh...I'm not gonna trash on Sally, but i get that even if she writes a better Y&R it won't still be like the classic Y&R we know ....this is just me basing that on if she decides to revert the show back to how it was in 2005...though i really hope she has some of her original 80s run in mind...

Archived