Y&R The Fallout Begins

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well this truth does matter, and we will for the next arc.  People act like once Nick finds out he will just give up his son, he will fight like Danny and Neil did!

So glad þhis part of the story is done

11/8, Chelsea loses trust in Chloe; Mariah is afraid of being exposed; Nick and Christian begin a new life.

• Members

Praying the new regime does not make Nick Christian's bio father. This is one of the few longrunning stories that could have many legs and involve so many players for months to come. I really like the idea of the 'secret' shifting from Sharon/Mariah to Chelsea/Victor. I expect Adam recast for fall 2017, right when Nelsea get ready to walk down the aisle and, just like StePhyllis did, Adam has a little paternity truth for Nick.... 

• Members

I think so, I wasn't paying that much attention because it seemed so out of character. So much about that initial story was disjointed. Now Chelsea is going to lie and keep Conner and Christian from knowing they are brothers? She has no real reason to do that.

I'm sure if Adam really does come back the truth would come out, but it also wouldn't surprise me if they let this sit a lot longer than people expect. Add me to the people who don't want the paternity to change though. This is a good sword to have hanging over Chelsea and Nick.

• Members

Why not? Sharon admitted she and Dylan aren't the child's parents. Sharon did do a DNA test proving that. Nick was Sage's husband and under the law that makes him the presumptive father. It's not like there is anyone around to challenge that at the moment.

• Members

I don't think there is a court in the land that would take a child away from, technically his parents, and give custody to someone else without a total biological check.  I think it would be standard procedure in the real world.  Remember that both Patty & Sharon were in a mental institution when this all happened, so it would be hard to take either's word for it.

• Members

That would only happen if Sharon/Dylan challenged Nick in court. Since this is being handled privately and all the parties 'know the truth,' no reason for court to get involved. And, as @Juliajms noted, Sharon did maternity test that proves Sage is mother. Since Nick/Sage were married at time baby born, he is automatically Nick's son. Trust me, in the real world, a lot of men are scammed on that issue and are forced to pay child support for children that weren't even theirs. 

Archived