YR: Actress back for the Holidays

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gah. SSM is a huge fan? Oh, man. Really unfortunate that this is the first thing we hear about SSM's reign....

At least I hope she's better written and ESPECIALLY more balanced airtime this time around. (I'm not sure if this is a really quick visit or the start of a story).

• Members

Didn't she tweet or make some kind of social media comment about the Chancellor Mansion dismantling (Billy Redecorating) --- about how awful it was that they were dismantling all of the wonderful old Y&R sets....just like Gloworm?   LOLLLL.  Whatever honey.  I didn't watch during the Gloworm years but from what I read in recaps, it was some dinnerclub or restaurant that was hers.  I don't think that equates to the Chancellor Mansion as far as great sets that were dismantled.  Long before her there was the Collonade Room and Gina's.  Does anyone even remember the Collonade Room and Gina's??

• Members

If someone is recurring technically and not seen close to 2 years, the use of that term is ludicrous. (Unless it is Days who tapes 3-5 years ahead of air or something.) If it is just a visit for Gloria that's fine. There are logical reasons why she could be on screen occasionally.

Archived