DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course it fell flat. Higs is at the helm. I can probably credit Quan for a bit of the good but I just can't get over how boring and lifeless it all really is.

Hope/Chad wasn't awful and I'm starting to recognize Hope again, but it too overall fell flat. Rafe is such an obnoxious bully. And Roman with his smirk while Chad was calling them out. Ugh. This story has made so many of them look bad.

This must be where Drake goes absent for six months. I liked Kayla's freakout with Steve. I think they wasted Orpheus but what else is new with a return being wasted?

• Members

I thought the Chad/Hope scenes were actually the better part of today's ep...which might not say much. I kind of felt for Chad knowing how many horrible things his father had done over the years but it was still his father. 

Bringing in Paul/Derrick/Sonny into the episode by tying in Paul to finding out about the warehouse seemed like a stretch just to get the trio on the screen. And what is Andre's goal in helping Patch/John? He helps with Clyde and then helps them but still goes after Hope. The show needs to figure out what direction they are going with with Andre. 

• Members

The Paul/Derek/Sonny scenes were lame as hell. Sonny wanting Paul and thinking about him before he arrives. Sonny putting his old costume from the past that he and Paul reminisced and Paul telling him how hot he still looks in it. Following a rip of the costume again like years before with Derek being dumb as dirt and not even realizing whats going on. Why was Derek brought back? He just seems like dumb filler material. Later on we will get another scene where Derek tells Paul he sensed the attraction between he and Sonny Halloween night and does he have a chance with him....lame

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Chad's writing was good, calling Hope out on her hypocrisy and that she's pathetic.

Rafe's acting like he's the victim and it's on Chad for not see things through the cold blooded murder's POV. With Rafe's rationale he should not be on the police force. 

Ben broke into Abby's house, gaslit,  broke out of institution to hurt her, to kidnap Thomas when she captured him and lit him on fire. Hope walked into an old mans in a wheel chair's house, shot him, dumped his body, framed someone for his murder, then let another person continue to take the fall all while acting like she's a Queen. Rafe acting like Hope and Abby are the same was ridiculously stupid righting.

Rafe, Hope and Roman all need to be locked up. They all need to be fired and never on the police force again.

• Members

Theresa and Shane talked about Mateo, some big drug lord from Mexico and how he wants her back or some [!@#$%^&*]. She's terrified I suppose. Shane wants her to go into hiding. She said she wouldn't leave her family like he left his. I dunno if any of this was explained when she first came on, I can't recall.

At least Shane calls her Jeannie.

Was nice to see Nancy.

I like Jen/Adrienne buying the Spectator. Let's hope they do something with it.

• Members

I thought Theresa's exit would be her death too but I'd much prefer her going into "hiding" than another Brady being killed off...even if this backstory is out of nowhere. 

I'll wait to see about Adrienne and Jen with the newspaper. If it brings in more characters and becomes a viable work place then I'm okay with it but if it is just so Jen can say she works there (off-screen)...yawn...and why do I think this "who is chloe's baby's daddy" storyline is going to turn out stupid? I'm bored with it already. That's probably why. 

Archived