B&B: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to admit - I didn't get the title of this month's thread either until I saw the picture....too funny.  And Jacob Young/Rick...I normally don't attribute what I feel like is blah-acting to the writing...but this is the writing.  They're not giving him anything but being the sour brat, and now the gah-gah-grovelling husband.  The "so-sorry disbelief" look was a little much today...why would he be surprised Zende didn't "handle it well"?  But as the character and the actor, you really can't do anything but sell this shi* you're being given...and he's being given squat....there's nothing there to like about him.  Both he and Maya are selfish, greedy *itches when it comes to the possible availability of wombs.  

• Members

It's time to write off the Avant family. If this is all Bradley Bell has for them ....then write them out. Get rid of Zende too. He hasn't done squat since he appeared.

And Quit dressing Rick so badly.....Rick is coming off so gay ....those big ties and pink pastel shirts do nothing for him.

• Members

Don't forget Ridge just busted up Brooke and Bill's wedding just like he did in fall 2014. 

And he and Steffy are trying to get controlling shares of FC so they can oust Eric as CEO, just like they did last year

and Wyatt and Ivy are looking like they will reunite as the rebound losers that they are again...

There isn't a single original storyline on this soap. It's all been done within the last 2 years

• Members

Zende has authority to just use the Forrester jet whenever he wants?

One second Thotsha is saying she wont be the rebound and cant be with Zende bc he's with her sister and the next she is flying off to Hawaii with him. Zende sure came across as a pig, drunk or not. 

I also didnt like Wyatt spilling the tea about the takeover to Eric and Quinn

Oh and Steffy and Liam havent been seen in 2 weeks. What an anticlimatic reunion

Archived