Y&R: Shattered Lives

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seeing as KA & SSM are coming back, I've decided to tune back in, in small doses and...

1. Can they kill Patty off already? It's stupid, unbelievable, mustache twirling characters like her that obliterate any realism on this show. Ain't no way this woman has this much damn access to a phone in a psych ward. She'd never be left in a room alone unless it's the room  she sleeps in. She'd be under supervision at all times she's out her room. 

2. It pains me to say this but kill Sharon. If all they have to offer for this once great character are stories of her lying and them blaming it on her bipolar disorder, get rid of her. If I suffered from bipolar disorder, I'd be greatly offended by the stories they give Sharon. From what I know of bipolar disorder, it all deals with your mood, not doing erratic sh-t like changing paternity tests and stealing babies. It's insulting writing like this still gets accepted by networks--the same networks that have primetime shows that fires on all cylinders and have stellar writing.

3. As @Soapsuds pointed out, Josh Morrow does not need dramatic material. He rarely handles the scenes properly. 

• Members

I don't care for the actress in the role. She was never Patty. They should have brought back Andrea Evans in the role. At least the actress had some history with the show.

I saw the preview for Monday's episode and Joshua Morrow is screaming like the Incredible Hulk....if it wasn't so bad I'd laugh about it.

• Members

LOL no its not, people think Christian is DEADD, blood or no blood Christian has one parent Nick,  Mal Young and even SC said CANs paternity is still up in the air but meantime Chelsea and Vic will honor Sage's wishes

as 4 de promo.........YAAASSSSSSS bout damn time!

• Members

So it's ok for them to lie to Nick about Christian but Sharon is wrong?  Nick is his uncle, he's not his father. They're going to let Nick pretend a kid is his, when they know he's not, is no different than Dr.Anderson doing it to Sharon.  Or when Adam did it to Ashely. 

• Members

Finally! I hope they don't switch paternity. I like the idea of Chelsea holding this bombshell as Chick start to get more involved. Will Victor keep quiet? This could be a really great story in the proper hands and I don't recall a baby switch every having this type of angle.

It will be interesting if the writers decide to avoid making Sharon the bad one in this scenario. After all, she was tricked, but she set it motion when she lied about losing the baby before Fairview. And will Mariah become a pariah in GC or, despite the fact that Mariah was a victim of similar circumstance, will Sharon protect her or will she get slack because she was helping the mother she lost so many years with? If JH was still on show, I could see Shadam reunion as result of Sharon being only mother Chrully has know. 

• Members

I don't think a Shadam reunion was ever in the cards. why would adam leave Chelsea and one child to be with Sharon and a child that isn't even hers. if anything Chelsea would be that kids mother. And 5 years from now viewers would have forgotten sage ever existed. 

Archived