Actress makes annual GH Visit

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I welcome Robin.  She's was a character that Guza did not completely decimate.

I do get people's frustrations though.  Look at her return from the dead story.  I loved it, and her not being onscreen by her choice forced Ron to stretch the story out old school.  The ratings spiked because there was a reason.  People wanted to see her break up that wedding and for Anna, Robert, Mac, Emma and Patrick to see her.  But we knew she was going to leave again.  And the show and the characters in her orbit suffered.  But I blame all that in Frank.

• Members

I don't watch GH anymore, but as above, at least Robin has real history on this POS show. I'd take her over freaking Bree Williamson, Roger Howarth, William DeVry, or Maura West any day of the week. And, I'll say it: I liked Patrick and Robin. And it was after their exit that I finally gave up on this mess.

• Members

She's also a notorious nag and control freak. I wonder who they've decided deserves to be told how they should be living now that Patrick is gone. She's had her lips firmly attached to Sonny's posterior for years, so I doubt he'll get the special Robin treatment.

• Members

Yup she ran back to prop Sonny, the man who tried to kill someone she cared about in her living room while her kid was there. Bet she won't return for Maxie's wedding, because mobsters are more important to her than her family.

Archived