Y&R: Sharon Case on the explosive baby secret

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not surprised that Sharon [Case] is enjoying the material b/c it gives her something to do, but same sh-t, new day. That's why I don't watch now. I can't bear to watch another witch hunt of Sharon. 

GC Buzz sounds like Restless Style when Phyllis made it a gossiping smut rag. 

I would like for Sharon's latest story would be for her to find herself and then find her dad. I'm glad they didn't make Snapper her daddy. Old school Y&R fans would be livid, and it would be a slap in Bill Bell's face. It was stated in his biography that he wanted Snapper/Chris to be the one stable couple on the show. They remained that way until they left and have since. 

IMO, I think it would be more dramatic to make Sharon Michael Scott's daughter. It'd give him a reason to come back and wreak havoc on his old foe Victor. 

• Members

It almost sounds like at this point, SC would rather they have Sharon as crazy......I truly hope Kay & Sally will fix Sharon, though I almost have this bad feeling SC will convince them to keep writing Sharon this way.....

Snapper being Sharon's father sounds like it would have been a hot mess, yet maybe a little better then Jill & Lauren becoming sisters......haha it's funny how that would make Jill Sharon's Aunt....or Aunt by adoption.....

• Members

I wish the Adam is the father reveal would happen first, poor Sully will be ripped from his parents he knows to another man who is also not his father. Unless of course Victor says something instantly which he won't.

• Members

I still like the irony that Sharon's confidant was one (of the two) children stolen from her... I don't blame SC for relishing the screen time regardless of what they do to the character. SC always plays whatever is written full-on - she doesn't give half-hearted performances.

I hope they don't switch Sully to Nick from Adam, but I suppose it doesn't matter since Burning Bush was extinguished. I do like that there is a ready-made story with Chelsea and Victor knowing the true paternity.

Archived