The Talk - Tomorrow 10/11 - GL and ATWT Reunion?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with others RE: Robert Newman - Good Lord in heaven than man is smoking hot.  It's like he NEVER ages.  I'm shocked...they did a great job overall with this.  More than I expected.  I'm sure they have people in front to pump the audience up but I was still surprised at the length of the ovations for Guiding Light and As the World Turns.  All 4 ladies from World Turns looked great...it was great hearing the stories from both shows. 

• Members

These shows meant a lot to generations of people, no matter how much P&G in particular tried to pretend otherwise. The outcry when GL was canceled showed that. 

I don't really think we'll ever see the shows again, even in reruns, but I'm glad some of the cast got a chance to find some sort of closure, especially after how Moonves was so callous about their ending.

• Members

Sheryl is a huge CBS Daytime fan. When Frank Grillo was on a few months ago, she got all excited and said he'll always be Hart Jessup and thought it was funny that he's married Dinah, the woman who shot him dead. 

Look forward to watching this evening. And yes, this would be the perfect time for CBS to introduce streaming of both shows, even if in small doses. 

Archived