Days: October Discussion Thread

JJ's mouth covered in fake blood that's the wrong shade. Why is Marlena treating both JJ and Orpheus? Marlena is not a medical doctor. Anne & Lucas's scenes were a riot. Justin & Adrienne's scenes were good. The hospital is a ghost town again.  I hope with Orpheus's suicide the reign of terror of the Z-list villains is over.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anne's back :wub: and they attempted to give her some depth with a dying mother. LOL at Lucas. I'm so happy he's getting airtime again. I think they're pairing Anne/Lucas.

I liked Justin/Adrienne enough today but they're so boring. LOL. I felt there was a bit more context and depth to their scenes than they're usually given but it's a constant rehash everytime we see them together. Glad they had Jennifer share scenes with them and I liked that Kayla and Adrienne were together when Steve called. So much of this interaction had been missing.

Clyde, Xander and Orpheus's exits are all lame-o. It was a fun little ride but classic anti-climatic Dena. Really liked Marlena/Orpheus though. Glad they had their time. LOL at him bringing up her becoming possessed. It's so fun that it's just a normal thing to bring up about her.

Was that bursting through the door today, is that what gave Drake the problems?

I also liked Marlena treating JJ and Gabi/Chad being there for him too. Marlena went to medical school so she's able to treat them. It must be a Salem thing but this is nothing new.

I feel like Quan is balancing out Higley so far.

Supposedly Laura appears again this week (and in December). Nice to see a bit more of Jennifer now that I can stand the sight of her again. Also heard she's supposed to go back to the Spectator at some point but I don't know how true that is.

• Members

Ugh. Today's awful so far.

Theresa, Brady, Deimos, Nicole, Dario, Blanca, Maggie, Victor and Philip.

Um. No thanks. LOL.

EDIT: Yay! Pop-Up Julie! Too bad she's wasted on Maggie's latest cryfest plight, basically on to provide the history lesson of Maggie going through the same thing back in the day blah blah blah

• Members

Today was better than yesterday. Still boring. I don't get it. How can it be so boring when it's really not bad?

I like we got to see more of Paul and Sonny today. We got to hear Sonny's side with Adrienne and Paul with Derrick. I like the conflict of a dead Will being in the way. This was said when he first came on but Neville would have made a better Will than Guy Wilson. Oh well.

I'd care more about Gabi/JJ if they had invested in them as a couple. But I like them both and Gabi playing music for him was sweet. I still feel Gabi/Chad is a bit forced but it is what it is I guess. I bet JJ's secret is that he cheated on Gabi. Probably with Lani. JMO. I don't know anything. She's still coming back too at some point ...

Loved Jennifer with Julie and with Lucas. Julie was used much better today but I like that she's being used still.

Don't care about Deimos and Nicole. Did Nicole really expect Deimos to be thrilled with her and say thank you? LOL come on ... I liked her slapping the [!@#$%^&*] out of him after he threw her miscarriages in her face. Good scenes but wasted on a non-couple that could be better than they are.

For now. I thought she was gone too. She showed up at the hospital as a nurse that treated Dario and then she was on with him yesterday along with her thug ex boyfriend. Zzzz. She's not bad. I like her but they're not keeping her so why are they bothering? Is this her exit story? I'd rather they keep her and get rid of Dario and Rafe.

Sonny & Paul's scenes were the best thing about today's show. The awkwardness between them felt real and natural given there history. I was shocked that Derrick the beautiful bellhop boy made an appearances. I hope we see more of Derrick. I'm glad the writers remembered that Will existed. I liked Nicole slapping Deimos. 

Archived