Days: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

this show is just horrible. The Monster Mash basically has taken over Salem with bad acting and horrible writing. the young set is HORRIBLE. Drake is back to his Dirty Harry/Smell the fart acting style, and the dialogue seems to be so over the top and dramatic that there is no nuance to it at all. 

• Members

I realize that today's episode probably seemed like high drama on the page but it is falling flat for me. It isn't exactly "riveting". These people don't seem overly terrified for what they are supposed to be going through. I don't buy that they feel like their lives are on the line.

I agree that I find Drake's acting "style" annoying. I do like the fact that Marlena, Hope, Jennifer,  Patch and Kayla are on but it still isn't enough for me. The pace of this is just so damn slow. They should take a page from Scandal with the pacing of dialogue and bouncing from scene to scene. 

• Members

Pretty much sums up how I feel. I'm watching everyday but nothing's all that compelling like it should be. It's more watchable in a sense, and I like the cast interaction, but it's just ... flat, when it shouldn't be.

LMAO I'm dead

Ding ding ding, we have two winners, LOL

Archived