Days: October Discussion Thread

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I went and made the thread since no one has.

So who is the father of Chloe's baby. Who is so bad that she cant tell Philip?

I dont like how they are writing Aidan but I feel no sympathy for Hope. She is supposed to be a cop, the good guy, yet she murdered a man and then framed another one for her crime. Its very hypocritical to see her as a cop passing judgement and going after criminals considering what she did. If Aidan makes her squirm, then so be it

I get that they are happy she is alive but I dont like how John and Marlena are placating Claire. Saying she didnt put anyone in danger? Yes she did! Marlena should have ripped into her for her attitude and wreckless behavior.

Nicole is another hypocrite. How can she be mad at Deimos for hiring Dario to watch Chloe when she not only knows Chloe was lying but she was lying about that as well? Deimos had good reason not to trust her

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bless you for keeping up the fight.

Today was snoozeville. The Kiriakis men yelling. All they do now. I do like them all interacting though. Still not 100% on Deimos. Does John Aniston want to work less? They use him so much for recurring and for his age but God bless him for keeping going.

I'm guessing Kate and Andre are up to something regarding Chad and the company? I half watch/listen to them so I admit to not being that up on it all. But Chad with Thomas is adorable. And seeing Adrienne is always a plus.

So nice to see Eve and Kassie again! I had no idea she was going to appear again. I figured they'd bring her back but the phone call thing works too. I'm ready for Theresa to go. I wish they were writing Brady off with her. When is she going anyway?

Nice to see Gabi and JJ continuing to get more airtime but Zzzzzzzzzz. LOL at Gabi constantly getting attacked. Is this like a once a month thing now? And Dario is such a waste.

Show is still loads better but today wasn't the most entertaining and I was sort of rushed watching it.

Yesss to all of this. Claire is getting on my ever loving nerve. IDK what switched in the writing but she's needed a good Marlena slap across the face but yeah, they keep placating her.

Nicole's been on my [!@#$%^&*] list for a while now. Daniel ruined her for me and her constant crying and talking about him still has her on my [!@#$%^&*] list. I also hate the defense of Deimos. For someone so savvy Nicole really comes off as dumb everytime she backs a loser. And the one good guy kills a man and gets sent to prison. Go figure ...

I don't like the writing for Aiden either. I've been over Hope for a while now too and really don't care for Rafe most of the time so this has been a big loser for me. I want to like it but going the predictable route of having Aiden blackmail Hope because he's psycho and wants her ... no thanks. But it feels like a DAYS plot so I guess there's that. Hope has been so damaged and being shackled to the neanderthal protector doesn't help any either. I've always liked Rafe and Nicole as friends and felt they missed the boat with them.

• Members

I just wish they'd wrap up her damn storyline. They completely botched up her last return

ETA:

I cant take Kayla seriously with that damn scarf on her head

Chad: "Sonny's my best friend. Ive known him forever." No you havent. You only met him in 2011

Congratulations Days. Aiden is officially a villian now. He's being ruined now worse than last fall

So Chloe's gone? WTF...that was her exit?

• Members

I think Chloe will be back. It is just a plot device.

Seeing VJ trying to act is still so painful... The girl needs to go ASAP.

The trio from hell is boring me to death. The 80s' super heroes John and Steve are coming to the rescue... It is a bit pathetic.

I enjoyed Sonny and Paul's interaction.

• Members

well she will be back bc the actress is just on maternity leave. I just thought that was a dumbass exit if that was how they planned on writing her out

IA on the trio. It feels like they've been on forever especially since we started seeing promos before the Olympics. Im sick of them and ready for Days to move on

• Members

Pretty sure Nadia is coming back and sticking around. When does Lavoisier leave as fauxPhilip?

It was nice seeing Lucas two days in a row. He actually was allowed to interact with Kate and he actually got to mention he had a daughter named Allie. Why the hell is this girl still with Sami? And for him to not be able to talk to her on the day of Will's death? I hope Sami or Ali never grace this screen again until the very last episode. I used to love to hate Sami but once she ate the show alive and they tried to spin her as Supermom I couldn't. And the rapemance with EJ did her zero favors. So ... she nearly had me back during the EJ/Abby affair and her plotting with Kate but that fizzled, EJ was shot like he was a dayplayer and tossed aside and Sami ran off to Hollywood. I mean, really DAYS? I wouldn't mind it fixed and her return for Will's murder was all about typical selfish Sami and tracking down her rapist. Will's death was a blip in the road for her. It was such a missed opportunity. I know Sweeney was pissed about it, but it's not about you. Phew ...

I'm enjoying the cast interaction. It's great to see everyone mingling and working for a common goal. While other things are going on, it just feels like the show is more connected. We will see if that lasts.

Nice to see Hope finally tell Jennifer what she did. About time Hope got out of her Rafe bubble. But LOL at Jennifer never being anywhere but Alice's house. This would have been a good time to have Rafe fall on the sword for Hope and be written out. But noooo ... and we're stuck with his brother and father to boot. Dario is still around months and months from now without much to do and I don't get why?

I'm not really here for what they're trying to do with Gabi/Chad. I was liking Gabi and appreciated her increase in airtime after being ignored by Griffith but they're already trying too hard and it shows and it turns me off. I'm glad Chad/Sonny/Gabi are interacting though. And Paulson are winning me over. I saw some chemistry yesterday and TBH I hadn't seen much before

I'm tired of Deimos too. If Irizarry were a woman he'd have been dumped months ago (Sarah Brown, Melissa Archer, Chrishell Stause ...)

The show somehow has become a tad boring and my interest is waning a bit but I'm still enjoying it and that we're seeing the whole cast used again.

• Members

Im not so sure about that. Serena and Madison only got axed bc we got new writers. Deimos only joined this year. I feel like if we got a regime change, he'd be on the chopping block too. And Jordan was around for a long time. Aug 2013 to March 2015. She lasted far longer than she should have

The Legion of Doom was blowing up Salem. It would've been at least more effective if they showed the explosions. But Days doesn't have the budget for that. Dario and Eduardo's scenes were boring as hell. I'm surprised Blanca is still around. The teens were so annoying and meh. I did like Paulson's scenes. Everytime Paul is used his unconscious. Joey has more chemistry with Sonny & Paul than with Jade. Everyone in town is at the tiny nurses station at University Hospital. Haven't seen so many extra's at the hospital in years. A slightly exciting episode that was also stilted and flat.

Archived