GH: October Discussion

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The opening scene between Franco & Nelle was extremely painful. I can't feel sorry for either Sonny or Carly. Liz defending Franco to Sam:rolleyes:. The same boring mob wars rehash between Sonny & Julian/Ava. I'm confused since when does Liz live in the old Webber home? The last person to live there was a rarely seen Mac. Still it was nice to see the old Webber home set. The car explosion was so badly executed. Is it me or did Sonny shirt change color? after he dived in to find his baby boy. At least Sonny telling Carly about Morgan took that spooky Stepford Wives look from her face.

• Members

Probably already brought up but Dante/Lulu's new house set looks familiar too

And who would have thought both Sabrina (for good) and Morgan (for now) would be dead? Oh happy day. I guess I'll say thanks to Pissy.

Still a long list of pets to go though ...

I thought Maura West was great and it was nice they showed why Ava should be all fucked up over what she did and the end result.

Miller was crapola as usual. Monaco was checked out as usual. Howarth looked dirty and bored. Herbst looked in pain. Just awful all around IMHO.

GH doesn't seem to like younger siblings. Georgie was murdered and Morgan's killed in a crash (for now). Molly better watch her back. And it was nice seeing TJ since his story took place all off-screen.

Laura Wright was good in her last scene but the cut to the window, while I'm sure artistic, I'd rather have heard her scream and wail. Benard was awful.

Will be nice seeing Bobbie on tomorrow.

I have to LOL at Nelle being around all of 10 minutes and she's in everybody's lives and everybody's business. They have Lanier, they can dump Erin and Kiki anytime now ...

• Members

If you go back and watch her last appearance and I guess the one before that it is not clear that at this point she is even physically able to appear.   She seemed to be showing symptoms of something on the order of Parkinsons or something like that.   She shakes and in the scene where she was at the hospital breaking into the hospital computers it was obvious she was not able to stand for long periods of time without holding onto the nurse's station counter.   I honestly don't think she is capable of working on any type of regular basis, but I could be mistaken.

• Members

I think I've heard that, probably on here, before as well. The show wanted to use her more but she just wasn't wanting to/couldn't.

Yes Jillian has to go. I meant to work that in my post actually LOL (well, 'long list of pets to go') so great minds ... he's such a waste and such a joke as a mobster. GH has made me dislike so many actors I didn't really have a problem with before ...

• Members

Miller as Jason continues to fail. He is a worthless slob! I get headaches watching him!

Mo just stinks. He's so awful and someone who needs stans. Watched 2 eppies last week and all of this stuff is so lackluster. No stakes or urgency. An Emmy bait mess!

Still not understanding why Ava is getting this POV - oh wait, she's a Frank creation. Makes sense now.

Liz telling Sam she needs to accept Stanco? Okie dokie. The vileness of this speaks for itself. A rape victim telling a woman who was sexually assaulted to get over it. Anything to keep Howarth employed, I guess.

Archived