GH: October Discussion

• Members

I guess with Friday's episode, Jelly was trying to repeat the "Clink Boom!" shocking death of Lily, but this time, with Morgan.  I think during this episode I realized how pretty Hayley Erin is.  I don't know why I didn't notice before this episode.  I have been wondering if they are actually going to try to give Ava a guilt complex now, but I am not so sure if I could buy that if they decide to play that card.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

Let this be the last we see of Bryan Craig and his s*hitty constipated face and his screaming... If only Kaka were in the car as well...

Pissy needs to write at least one original story. As for attempting to re-create "clink-boom" with Mor-goon --- the original was a classic scene.  This was just typical hack crap AKA Pissy's typical copycat writing. Let's send her work through that plagiarism  program ...

• Members

Everything around Morgan is so bad. Bryan Craig and Hayley Erin suck big time. The fake fight between Morgan and TJ was laughable. Hope Morgan is dead.

I don't mind Robert Palmer Watkins and it's dreadful Dillon is linked to such a boring storyline.

It was nice seeing Olivia and Ned.

Today's episode of GH was another dull mess. The only thing exciting was seeing Morgan being blown up,  The blank expression Miller's Jason had as the bipolar douchebag was blown up was comical.  TJ has appeared in 2 episodes, i guess after this he'll disappear for another 5 months. TJ and Molly have chemistry but are never used, Couples with minuscule chemistry like Kiki & Dillon & Hammy & Hayden are used ad nauseam..The sluggish pacing. dark lighting and obnoxious characters make GH intolerable to watch.

Archived