Y&R October Discussion

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, for crying out loud.  It seems like Abby and Stitch have been breaking up for MONTHS!  End this [!@#$%^&*] already. 

They should have let the GC Buzz story about Newman linger longer.  There's no drama in having Victor get an interview on the same show seemingly hours after the original, threaten Hilary and then amble his grumpy ass to Jabot.  This should have played out at least a week or two.

• Members

I wonder why Natalie is back. Maybe it's because Y&R doesn't have enough single women under 40? ;)

As far as mole, there is only one male being featured at NE and that's Travis. The only other male mole who would interest the audience would be Luca, who could plausibly have that data. I'd say no chance since he's gone, but with return of Travis and now Natalie, I wouldn't be surprised. 

• Members

A month ago i praised Y&R for its production. I said the writing was getting better.

That ended. The past few weeks have been a chore to watch, and worse. The GC Buzz stuff is horrendous. Chloe and Kevin are a pathetic couple. Natalie is back and I hate her. Jack is in annoying overdrive. Nothing else is interesting.

And we have to wait until December 7 for SSM as writer? Kill me now.

• Members

It's Pratt's last hurrah unfortunately at least as the spoilers fortell most of Pratt's mess mess wraps up next month thankfully. Remember when MAB did her last hurrah and brought back Daisy randomly as Sharon's roommate in Fairview after being killed off? Same situation with Natalie.

• Members

It's a snoozefest.  I don't care about another Jack vs. Victor story, I don't care who the mole is, don't care what Jack is trying to do....Abby is miserable....the angst with Stitch is contrived and a yawner.  Chloe is miserable to watch - sucks the life out of every scene.  GC Buzz - ZZZZZZZZZZ.  I could go on but it's pretty much been summarized by everyone else above. 

• Members

Y&R has been wretched during October. Glad this is the end of the Prattastrophe. Seriously could the Chrully reveal be anymore awkwardly paced? I give extra credit to SH, SC, CG and DD for making the most of nothing that should've been a big something. 

I guess Pratt's revenge on GT was turning her back into pathetic groveling StePhyllis. Completely forgetting about why she turned to Billy - Jack's indifference to Marco/Victor. Not to mention a complete shutdown of the passion and feeling for Billy. 

The only  thing has been Mariah and Hilary sharing scenes. Of course when Devon turns to Mariah, it could get fun. 

Archived