Y&R October Discussion

• Members

I have to agree with you. Why put Travis with these two loser females?? 

I didn't know Adam was dead either until I watched today's show. Of course you know Adam is alive somewhere in a NBC studio.;)

As for Sharon…..Patty is about to expose her that the baby she has isn't hers.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant believe  the writers would ever put a hot guy with a frumpy, rude, ex con, stalker, babynapper accomplice, Cruella Deville, aka Mariah.  But beautiful heiresses. oh yes.   

Adrianne Leon  (ex Colleen) was fired for being overweight (her words not mine) even though she had a beautiful face. 

• Members

That's kind of an over reaction. Camryn Grimes is not frumpy and ugly, she may not look like Abby or Summer but she has her own look and I think she's stunning. 

The Sharon and Patty scenes were hilarious. Sharon put that crazy bitch in her place. I like this Sharon tbh 

• Members

By your description, I thought you meant Chelsea. I hollered when I saw that it was Mariah. They both fit the bill though don't they. I'm not enamored with Mariah either but she hasn't failed several times over in the pairing department so that gives her an edge over those "beautiful heiresses". 

• Members

Failed what?  Austin was let go to pair Summer with Kyle.  GR (Kevin)  wants to do a gay sl, Kyle should have been cast for Kevin, not Summer.  Luca was let go when she dropped to recurring to do primetime.  I'm not sure about Luca. I read somewhere that he didn't want to be on contract, and I know he was constantly auditioning for primetime shows, until he got one!  Jane the Virgin. 

• Members

they are hell bent on making the Summer character a lead. I can't imagine why. 

I disagree that Camryn Grimes is the ONLY younger actress worth investing in on the show. Mishael Morgan and Christel Khalil are just as capable

let's get real about this. If either of Summer's pairings had taken off the show wouldn't have continued searching. The got rid of Austin for Kyle cause summer/Austin failed. They got rid of Kyle cause summer/Kyle failed. They paired her with Luca and sent him packing after cause that failed too. That's 3 full failures in less than 2 years. It is what it is. 

• Members

I don't think they write lily any different than they write hilary, Abby or Mariah. Especially with hilary running to old ass man after old ass man and becoming the most unrelatable woman on the show. Abby is married to stitch and wanting babies.  And mariah wanting 40 year old Kevin.  All these young women suffer from the same malady. Which is Y&Rs lack of interest in any man under the age of 40. 

• Members

Wasn't there a scene with Chloe after the explosion where she went to see someone and said something to them...but they didn't show him.  She said something like, hello there or something. I assumed that was Adam - like she had him stashed somewhere.  Does anyone else remember that?

Also - I didn't watch during the Patty-became-nuts years.  Why is she so perma-nuts?  She wasn't like that years ago.  Sharon gets cured, on her meds, etc...but Patty is consta-nuts.  Does anyone know why or can someone explain what drove her into perma-nuts state?  LOL. 

I am indifferent about Sharon - I think it's awful that they keep using both her and Patty as crazy people.  And with Sharon and the crazy eyes, it's like...Dylan doesn't see it?  She gets crazy eyes and then with this Patty-stalker thing...she's calling all hours of the night and Sharon is wide-eyed and says things like, "NOPE!  NOTHING WRONG HERE!  EVERYTHING IS FINE!!!! Maybe it was a WRONG NUMBER!  They'll probably STOP NOW!"  And Dylan doesn't see that as a little weird??? 

Archived