Y&R October Discussion

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love having Patty back.  I just wished they could have dragged out the whole baby storyline longer.  Like when Sully is a teenager.  Besides what is the point of revealing it since Adam is not on the canvas anymore?  Are they going to have Nick and Chelsea get together, and then Nick finds out Chelsea knew about Christian?

• Members

Yes. It actually could work well because Chick doesn't have a 'real' obstacle (barring Adam's recast/return). Also, I imagine Chelsea will want to raise Adam's son, so that will push her towards Nick even more, which is probably the reason they are doing the story now. And then there's Victor knowing one son thinks he's a father when it's really his other son's child. Basically the drama will move from Sharon/Mariah to Chelsea/Chloe because you know Chelsea will confide in her. Sharon and Mariah will be the big losers here. Sharon will lose her 'child,' husband, job, Nick, etc. Of course, for Sharon, that's usually the par for the course and will soon be a regular fixture on Hillary's new GCBuzz.

• Members

Loved Sharon making those eyes to Mariah when Dylan was telling her about the stalker. BTW - Have Travis and Mariah appeared on-screen together? I know Mariah arrived late to the Lummer wedding when she met Daniel. Now that they are bringing up Travis' past, I can't help but feel it has to be someone on-screen - it makes no sense to bring an ex- who is new to canvas - they made that mistake with Luca/Marissa. OK, maybe, I'm at my wits end at seeing CG stuck mooning over GR. I'm all for Kevin/Mariah as friends, but get that girl a real man - after all, TYLER was her ex-fiance. GC has not been good to Mariah on the man front. :)

• Members

I turned it on and there were Stitch and Abby having a heart to heart, with Abby spilling her guts that she was still using birth control and not trying to have another baby.  Surprised me because I didn't realize they were still a couple, still on the show or trying to have a baby. 

The thing that saved the show for me today was Nick grabbing Sully out of the stroller and loving him up.  So cute.   Based on interactions with babies, Nick would make a much better father than Dylan.  Dylan barely waves hello to the kid when they're in the same room together.

• Members

I've never liked Abby or the actress in the role. I use to like Stitch but he needs to go. He serves no purpose on the show.

Can't stand the actor in the role. I just can't stand Nick. Dylan was on ….awful…..Sharon is still a hot mess and I stop caring for her long long long long time ago. Kevin, the gay guy, was on but eh who cares. The show was just bad.

Archived