B&B: October 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rick had no business talking to Nicole alone today, preying on her like that. He came across creepy. Back off and leave her alone!

Thank you Sasha for reacting the way you did!  Rick and Maya are incredibly selfish and need to be called out

I cant beleive there's been no follow up to Eric waking up. They didnt show us Eric findng out about Ridge and from his convo with Brooke it doesnt even seem like he's seen him. I guess that story is on pause as they get back to this triangle with Brooke

• Members

The Eric thing is bizarre. Kind of like 'Bridget is with him now before she catches her flight.' So Eric is awake at times - why haven't any of family visited? If Quinn banned them, we would've heard that over and over again. If Eric is awake, certainly he's expressed his wish to be with Quinn and to sign the darned marriage certificate. This is what drives me crazy about B&B - a critical event happens after the story dominates the screen for weeks  - think Aly's death - and B&B just skips to something else. Same with Liam/Steffy they reunite finally on Friday and we get no follow up on Monday. 

• Members

Eric has just awoken and can barely talk and Ridge has the nerve to have him sign new POA.....disgusting!!

Liam and Steffy ..two flawed individuals who think their [!@#$%^&*] dont stink and are pretending especially Steffy that they care about Wyatt feelings.....

• Members

Everything in our marriage was going 'fine' until Quinn got involved with Eric - oh, you mean the three days that Steffy wasn't demanding that Quinn be out of their lives or the waffling over getting back together with Liam.

Steffy: I want to be respectful and not sleep with you Liam. Hold on, now let me straddle you because that's OK. 

The writers know they are at deadend - there is absolutely no obstacle preventing Steffy/Liam from being together. None. Game over. There also is zero conflict ahead, unless The Viine goes all Aly and tricks Liam into sleeping with her and she becomes pregnant.... 

Widge whipping out PoA. What??? Gosh, Widge how about you have a meeting with Quinn and say 'let the family run the business' and 'you can manage the house until Eric gets better.' Quinn is not in it for money, she signed the pre-nup and made it clear that she's always made her way. Funny how everyone conveniently forgets that Quinn is self-made and has never needed a man to support her. It's one of the huge failing of the writing - Quinn should be admired for what she has achieved. 

• Members

Ridge is coming across awful. So like is he still going to go forward with his plan to take over? Considering Eric just had a brain hemorrhage, he might as well kill him if he shocks him with a takeover. Eric cant handle that stress right now

• Members

Steffy is gutter trash!  GMAFB....I am not moving in yet cause I am still married yet she gets screwed by Liam....whatever...bye......

Ridge.....they sure are ruining this character.....his father is having trouble talking and breathing and you're still harping on signing POA paper......geesh......Awful......

• Members

Didnt watch yesterday so thanks for the update......

Ha on Steffy finding out about Wyatt .....good for him....go live with Mommy and Step Daddy.....LMAO

If it makes him tolerable again then put him with Brooke again....cause Ridge is just one awful character right now

I loved Donna....but the one that wasnt slutty....CM version....LOL

• Members

Ugh at Ivy being Quinn's little bark dog. Not liking how she betrayed Pam over her

Oh and how convenient that Ivy and Wyatt are now living together. Loser rejects reunite

Quinn as CEO of Forrester is laughable. She fired Ridge and Steffy...how predictable. Let me guess, she makes Wyatt President next. I hope they manage to throw her out on her ass

• Members

So sick of Pam and her lemon bars......LOL

I had to laugh at Ridge's comment about Liam and Ho Steffy keeping their relationship a secret since she is still married to Wyatt....rolls eyes big time....I think everyone in LA knows already....LOL

Why is Quinn even bothering with them? She could have Ridge thrown out in an instant and Rick has nerve to talk. Wasn't it his trampy mom that came between Eric and Stephanie??

• Members

Some very odd very plot-based stuff this week:

1. Eric is well enough to talk and make orders, claims to love and trust Quinn, yet he sends HER to communicate the message to the people who hate her? The scene was so predictable - there was no surprise. It would've worked better if Eric did a video conference and made announcement and have 'the family' react to him. Eric wanting to call WyNot 'son' was downright creepy - like perv creepy - not logical on any level. 

2. Quinn/Ridge are going so going to do it. I'm getting Quiam vibes with TK/RS.  

3. Ridge's garbage about dingy apartment to Monte Carlo, 'gold digger' etc. Um, Quinn bought the ticket to MC and she signed the prenup, which hasn't been mentioned since. Instead of constantly playing the 'manipulated,' 'toxic' 'targeted,' scenes repeatedly, I wish the writers go deeper. Based on the ratings upswing during the past three months, this story has resonated with the audience - give us a little more.

4. I'm still perplexed by this garbage that Widge was ALWAYS there for Brooke. Rick not a fan of Bill, but he's OK with Widge? Huh? Like Rick's snark about spending his childhood hearing about Brooke's men. 

5. The Vine & WyNot will conspire together to split Liam/Steffy, but the whole story is really spent and pales when compared to Steffy/Liam/Hope. Since I loathe SPam, I liked The Vine kicking them out. BTW - AM made a nice catch on the plastic box. No way that was scripted.

Archived