B&B: October 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Three weird things about today: 1) Um, when did Rick/Myra/Myron turn so mean towards Quinn? It's like they took Stuffy/Widge dialogue that didn't make it on air and gave it to them. Bizarre considering the 'regret' both were feeling for skipping wedding; 2) I had to FF during Zende's improv - cringe-worthy; 3) this story needs a really big twist - like how about someone really being awake but pretending - the doctors can't explain why he's still sleeping. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant with this pity train of everyone regretting what they did and feeling so bad for not supporting Eric with Quinn. Feel bad that he's sick; dont feel bad for not supporting that mess! Own it. I guess this is how they redeem Quinn in everyone's eyes and get them to be okay with her and Eric

yeah that didnt take long

• Members

I guess Ridge didn't learn from lying about Thomas not being the father. Geez…..another flat out lie with Steffy and Carter backing him up. It's just sickening. This is what Eric wanted whether right or wrong. Steffy=Quinn….LOL….Wyatt married his mother…LOL…..

• Members

Steffy and Ridge......WHY? They dont even have a strong diagnosis on Eric. He just responded a few hours ago so theres no indication that he cant wake up tomorrow. What they are doing is so flawed and fraud. Carter could risk being supsended or disbarred. I HATE how Pollyana they are making Quinn in order to have her come across as sympathetic with these two "bullying" her. Its boring. Id rather her get some fire in her and fight back bc the writing for her as is makes her come across lame.

Oh and Eric had time to change his power of attorney but not sign his wedding papers? its not like he had hundreds of guests and got distracted at the ceremony and reception. Both he and Quinn have been married before (him multiple times). I dont get how this was an oversight considering there wasnt much going on that day.

Why the hell did they send Felicia back? Her father nearly died yet she cant be bothered to visit? They should have never written her out and even if they werent going to show her, at least pretend as if she's around

The show has no balance. Brad was actually good a few months ago but now he's back to that kick where only one story is featured at a time bc everything else seems to have been halted. 

• Members

I haven't watched B&B in months and reading all the commentary it sounds like a true mess and not a hot one.

Really have no interest in Quinn (she should've been written out about 2 months after she debuted along with her useless son). It's nice John McCook is finally getting something to do though.

• Members

earlier this year. Whether you like his stories or think the writing is good is a different story but the show did have more balance a few months ago. Brad was juggling 4 stories simultaneously. Nicole's pregnancy/Avant secret family secret, Wyatt/Steffy/Liam/Quinn, Brooke/Bill/Katie and her alocholism and Caroline's paternity secret. There is virtually no balance now. Its literally one story every day and the same one with no rotation

• Members

He dropped all the useless/worthless/shitty stories for just one useless/worthless/shitty story of Quinn vs Ridge/Steffy.  It was nice seeing Thorne again today. I was shocked actually seeing him but he and Rick looked like idiots today during the whole Ridge/Quinn scenes. 

• Members

This.  I watch about 5 minutes a day.  Quinn Screaming her as* off..." You can't be this unfair!  You can't be that bad!"  or something like that...to Steffy.  I don't like Steffy or Ridge either.  But for a writer to have a character say something like that when she has been the most manipulating evil cartoon character....BYE.  BYE QUINN.  BYE FELICIA!  And so funny (and bad) Wyatt calls his own mother "Quinn" today in the five minutes I watched.  Unreal how bad it is...along with the Fast Forward of Caroline and Thomas and the greatest love of her raped life.  She's suddenly totally in love with the rapist.  Because she pushed a baby out.  Coming in: Sasha. 

• Members

I knew they were going there and at least B&B has some camp to it. 

Bummed that Carter is being thrown under the bus here. I knew Eric changed the PoA the night before the wedding when he looked at papers and then mentioned to Quinn that he did something. 

It's still a tired storyline. I only bothered with Monday Tuesday and Friday episodes. Friday was actually pretty good with WyNot ripping into Stuffy and Stuffy working her considerable charms on him....

• Members

even though it will never happen, I'd love for Quinn to tell Stuffy in front of Wynot: 'You know, I was so convinced you were the perfect woman for much son, that I went to extreme measures to give you a chance to fall in love. After what's happened with your grandfather and Carter, I was clearly wrong about you.' Stuffy who thinks her stuff doesn't stink, would probably actually feel the sting of that. Because she is all that. 

Archived