Dynasty: Discussion Thread

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

But, you know, I have to give them props for (allegedly) casting someone who isn't blonde and plastic and shiny as [!@#$%^&*].  I just hope he has charisma and can act.

In a way, though, they dodged a MAJOR bullet.  I'm all for spending the big bucks to get the best actors possible -- and, as I've said in the past, I'd be willing to put up with divas, male AND female, so long as they have the goods to back up the egos -- but from all accounts, Dunaway is simply not worth the headaches, Oscar-worthy talent or not.

#DiversityRocks

Gregory Harrison and Bruce Boxleitner are movie stars only in their own minds.

Edited by Khan

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I can't believe they are going ahead with this. From what I have seen, it has BOMB written all over it. It might make it 1 season (6 episodes). I don't understand why they didn't do the next generation thing with the kids all grown up from the original series like LB, Kristina etc...They also could tie up a few loose ends. When the Colbys ended, Channing was pregnant with Miles baby and planned to abort. They could write in she changed her mind and her and Miles kid and Monica's kid would be in the mix. 

• Members

Here's the trailer for those who haven't seen it: 

I don't even think this show is gonna make it past episode 2. Just too cheesy and cliche for me. I feel like Fallon is being written as a razor sharped tongued, loose moral, typical TV b-tch. There's a dime a dozen of them on TV. 

This is why people ought to leave the classics alone...