DOOL: Actor Returns

YRBB

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, Lord. :lol: I think it makes him super hot. He pulls it off wonderfully! This is not an A Martinez situation!

This will be funny to say, considering all the missed opportunities, but it still pisses me off how wonderfully they built up Nicolas/Eric FOREVER and yet it all went to st!t.

• Members

Absolutely. Meanwhile, Nadia Bjorlin is on her fourth maternity leave and we're still seeing her onscreen before her first. 

To their credit, DAYS did say that they'll be having a lot of temporary returns come and go during the next year, due to storyline purposes and budget (okay, mostly for budgetary reasons...) 

• Members

I think this is the best GV has looked in years.  It is so different than his traditional soap look and the gray really suits him, as does the beard.   He looks like he could play so many different types of roles now other than the pretty boy, and the character lines creeping onto the face make him more handsome than ever.  He should never go back to the cleancut soap look with the TV newsman haircut.

• Members

This isn't the best GV has look. :P But I suuuuure wouldn't mind a piece of this dad candy. ;)

But happy for him!!! Maybe now Eric can have a better exit. Because I loathed how he left since there was so much potential there with him/Nicole.

Right the wrong, writers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived