DOOL: Actor Returns

YRBB

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

“After coming toward the completion of Queen Sugar, I had the opportunity to speak with the executives and head writers at Days of our Lives,” said Vaughan in a statement. 

Does this mean Vaughan's character will be killed off Queen Sugar? The series itself isn't coming toward a completion -- it's been renewed for a second season.

Anyway, I'm glad he's back -- I just hope the writing is a lot better for him this time around. (Though truth to tell, I doubt it.)

• Members

IDK what they're gonna do w/ him... but I hope for the best. I always thought he was one of the best looking guys on soaps, and he wasn't the worst actor. 

they should put him w/ Chloe, or after all his life experience make him realize he's bisexual and put him in a triangle w/ Paul & Sunny... until Will comes back. ;D  

eh, that show won't last a season, lbr. Times are tough, you take what you can get. You'd have thought Tyler Christopher would have learned this lesson by now... how many times has he left and come crawling back to GH? lolz

• Members

So is this yet another Josh Griffith failure being fixed? 

I thought he was fine as Eric and I thought Eric was needed on the canvas before they squandered the character (which to be fair happened before Griffith). I wish I could believe this would actually lead to something positive. 

• Members

This show is one hot mess. This is why no one takes Days seriously. Bringing back another character that was rather dull like the rest. I am sure within 3 months it will be announced that he is out again before Greg even appears on screen.

Archived