Queen of the South - on USA - Anyone Else Watching?

Fevuh

• Members

I've been watching Queen of the South on USA and it's been really good.  It got renewed for a 2nd season and if you haven't seen it, I think it's worth watching.  Acting and story has been excellent - it's based on a book from around 2002 or 2004.  Not sure how many episodes there are going to be in a season but we're up to #13 and I think it's going to be wrapping up soon...would be easy enough for people to catch up. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!  If people aren't watching it's not too late to catch up!!!  Veronica Falcon is fabulous, as is Alice Braga!

I love the first boyfriend!  He is DELICIOUS. LOL. 

I know my opinions pis** people off sometimes, but give this show a chance - if you want real soap opera - with really really good acting and good writing, this is a great show.  I think you'll be surprised and I don't know why there hasn't been more buzz about this show - if it doesn't work out long term, Daytime U.S. Soaps would be smart to snag these writers whoever they are.  It's so worth a few hours of your time to watch last season and do a catch-up binge-watch. 

Awesome!  I read the book - I didn't know there was a telenovela...

Archived