Kay Alden back at Y&R

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It had to be Mal Young who fought for them to return. Maybe the Bell family got in his ear they literslly were locked out of YR during JFP reign. Jills reign actually they were not involved at all with YR. Maria screwed it for them she kept badmouthing Steve and Angelica in the press. It was like she was a whining child after she got fired.

I did hear JFP was shocked about her firing from YR. Her ratings were very good and she won back to back emmys best show. Anyone hear any backstage gossip on why she was dismissed

• Members

I would love for Meg return as either a writer or Julia Newman or both. Julia is a character from the past that Y&R has swept under the rug that could have storyline potential. Jaime Lyn Bauer as Lorie and Marla Adams as Dina would also be a great characters to return. 

• Members

I would love to see Susan return as Joanna. I wish William Gray Espy could be convinced to return as the original Snapper. He can be used to introduce Jennifer Elizabeth Foster to the canvas. Maybe Jennifer would be a vixen like Raven was on Edge Of Night.

Eileen Davidson said she loved working with Rod Arrants who played her first husband Dr. Steven Lassiter. Maybe Rod could come back as Steve's twin. The twin could be interesting and mysterious like Rod's character of Travis on Search For Tomorrow. They could go off on adventures together and give Eileen some meaty material to play. 

• Members

I want to see all the writers fired with the exception of Janice Ferri Esser and Natalie Minardi Slater, who are both Bell era survivors (it still boggles my mind how they were able to survive every subsequent regime change). SSM and KA need to start fresh with a team who will execute their vision.  

• Members

I could handle return of one legacy character - Dina makes most sense - but, as I mentioned on Y&R thread, the show desperately needs male characters under 40. There plenty of male children in existing families who could fit that bill. We really don't need more older divas: both MTS & JW should get as much screentime as possible. 

Archived