FV/Jean P/Shelly Altman all renewed at GH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats how smarttv was born it started on YR. The Delia memorial was just splendid it made me cry. Folks did u really think smarttv would live to three years?  Its just utterly amazing how much it has resonated viewers stating they are watching a smarter and better show.

• Members

Sorry, I can't give praise to Prospect Park. In the end, they were a disaster, barely giving us a year with those soaps. GH is a mess, but that doesn't mean it should've been turned over to the mess called PP.

I watched YR when Jean and Shelly were there. It wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't appointment television. As with today's GH, it was dry and it was dull. Very little pop, energy, and excitement. Always felt like something really good might happen soon -- and it never did. Lots of treading in place. 

They didnt "save" GH. They stopped the bleeding, but that's not saving the show. 

GH is not smart tv -- whatever the hell that is. You insist on saying that, but it's either ignorance on your part or outright trolling. You've never explained what you mean by "smart tv" but I understand that -- because it's a meaningless phrase. 

Archived