GH: Actor NOT returning

• Members

I don't get why people think FV is so wrong for having little to no regard for the coterie of actors who reigned and presided while GH burned to near cancellation.   Tyler Christopher has not contributed anything to the show in years.   About Steve Burton, FV gambled and won.  Good riddance.   The guy wrecked the show.  He's awful and his ego needed to be shown the door.   Valentini only made the mistake in not issuing an announcement saying that not only was Burton not welcome, he hoped Burton never returned. 

Tyler Christopher?  Let him take care of himself a little, stop showing boredom while acting, and maybe try and do good work once in a while.   It's funny, he and Jackson were the master thespians, but it is Greg Vaughan and Justin Hartley who are on TV.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would agree with you if you were talking about Mo Benard, Steve Burton or Tony Geary. I remember when Tony Geary crowed in an interview that he, Benard, Burton and Guza had been writing GH for years.

Tyler Christopher, although he brought his own set of problems, was not one of the alpha males who ruled GH for years so I don't blame him for its degeneration. I think he's like the three of them in that they all considered themselves too good for soaps, even though no one else wanted them. It's not like they didn't try, but it never happened for any of them.

He belongs to an era of GH that's gone now, which made him expendable. I'm sure Frank needs his salary to pay his pets or his next twink.

Archived