DOOL: Another Supercouple Returns?

John

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CARRIE! She NEEDS to be on at the same time as Anna for once. They keep missing each other in their returns!

I'm torn on the Austin's. I'd prefer Muldoon because for whatever reason, Peck irks me. He's not exactly a spring chicken now either. Personally, I don't see a need for Austin but that's just me. I'd almost rather neither.

• Members

I don't remember Muldoon bringing much of value in his last return. Austin isn't much of a character either way. I think Austin Peck has gotten better as a performer over the years, but his messy personal life, which has caused problems on two sets, is a no for me.

I'd rather they pair Carrie with Rafe. Christie and Galen had good chemistry in a story that was spoilt by that overrated HW team I can never remember anymore having the worst pacing I can remember on a soap.

• Members

If the show had smartly invested in her, Carrie would have been in a position to be her generation's Marlena.  Instead they only invested in Sami, and as much as I enjoyed Sami, she ate the show in the worst possible way.

I didn't realize how much I missed Carrie until she was back under MarDar.  Just think, if the show really wanted to go for it, they could have built up a connection with Carrie and Will, done the kidnapping plot but had Aunt Carrie watching the kid that was taken, and Sami lashed out and blames her.  And in grief, Carrie and EJ are the ones that slept together once they think the child is dead.  Carrie/Austin/Lucas/Sami/EJ all in turmoil.  Forget wasting her on Rafe.

• Members

I have to say I'm fairly good with the returns. I'm also happy to have seen Jack/Matt Ashford again, and that they brought JLB as Laura when Laura should be involved (she comes back for one day in December), so they've slightly addressed two returns I'd have asked for. Laura needs to be recurring though and I hope they keep using Doug/Julie.

I like that Shane and Kim are finally returning. And maybe I missed this, but are they recurring, on contract, guest stars? Do we know? And just as the show writes off their daughter, which makes me LOL

I also like that they were I guess forced to bring back Shawn and Belle, who both need to stay on the canvas.

I'm happy about Leann Hunley returning as Anna, which also leads to the latest rumors about Carrie and Austin returning. Could Carrie and Anna FINALLY be on the damn canvas at the same time?

And then we have Valerie's recast coming on soon-ish. Next month? At least Abe may get some airtime, though a boring out of the blue daughter didn't give him any. I wish we got the Lani has crazy eyes over Shawn story that was all cut.

Chloe's return hasn't been that awful but I hate that we have another baby plot. Zzzz. But I like that she's back and she seems more likeable and back to herself. And that leads to Nancy also returning. Again, will she be a guest, recurring .... ? But always glad to see her.

So I have to say I'm relatively happy with the returns. Now let's see how the writing goes ...

• Members

I actually enjoyed them last time. It was their first return that really fit, especially for Carrie. I enjoyed her with Rafe, which is crazy considering how much I've always hated him and his romantic pairings. I also enjoyed the Abby/Austin story. I felt they were written off too soon, same with Billie who was given nothing to do. I'd be down. I don't care who plays Austin, but would prefer Muldoon. His hair is terrible, but beyond that I thought he was fine.

Archived