GH September 2016 Thread

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tracy's scenes with a comatose Monica were good. The Lante embryo hunt is so meh. Julian's dull kangaroo court trial:rolleyes: The whole episode was tedious. No one in a busy hospital heard Sabrina fighting for her life? Just like the character Sabrina's murder was uneventful. Jelly's writing is so generic lacking any originality. This serial killing story is so lackluster and unimaginative. I would love to see more pets murdered. But i don't think that's going to happened. GH gave up on Princess Sparkle Pony ages ago.

• Members

I couldn't with Dante/Lulu. LOL that was ridiculous. GH has needed stronger script writers for a while now. I liked the Kevin/Lulu interaction though.

Maybe I'm missing something with Nelle, as they aren't bothering to do anything but have her up Carly's ass, but with Nina involved ... I also think Staff and Lanier sort of look-alike ...

Julian's trial is a total joke. Burgi is completely hamming it up (rightfully so, treating it like the ridiculous dreck it is), Alexis a complete mess on the stand, Julian the 'hero' ... it's all so nauseating. I do love Sam hating on Jules though :wub: And LOL did Ava just completely disappear from the courtroom on Friday? LOL

And ugh, since they dumped one pet (Sobby) can we dump another (Julian) ... why is the show letting some silly rabid twitter fanbase keep him around? This was the best chance to finally send him away. Instead they go through ridiculous hoops to clear a character of a crime which makes it all come across so poorly. Shame. Could you imagine this being the week we got rid of Sabrina, Bryan Craig quit and Julian going to jail forever and ever as deVry exits? Sigh .... if only. We're off to a good start with dumping the dead weight but Frank won't give up HIS pets. Who do nothing but take up airtime. Stafford, Howarth and Easton are such wastes of contracts. Although Easton and Finn aren't bothering me all that much, but I'm getting a bit tired of Hayden. And Elizabeth has a sister. Rebecca Budig should have been a recast Sarah not some random sister ...

I didn't love Sobby, clearly, but I guess it was nice they gave her and Felix a little final montage. LOL at not being able to get pregnant in time again this time. LMAO. I grew to be OK with her but it was clear they were just biding their time, IMO. Are they pairing Michael with Nelle? And damn, poor Michael, his grandmother gets attacked and his girlfriend gets strangled. By his aunt's ex-husband. LOL I am dying for Tracy's reaction to Paul being the killer. I like that how much airtime Monica has had and I like that we've seen Jason and Tracy by her bedside. It would be Monica who? under the other hack.

• Members

TPA7SG6.png

WTF happened to KS? She looks old as hell. She's aged like 20 years since I last saw her. She's lost a ton of weight (she was already small) and looks sickly

Julian tried to kill Alexis? What's the deal there? What a pathetic trial. Why are there only 2 people in attendance?

Why is Tess in Port Charles?

• Members

Chit i know and she used to be adorable on DAYS. She started at days at 15 in 1999. Why was Kirsten gone a few years ago when Jen Lilley took the role? I just have weird feeling she has a drug problem. If she does she should go to rehab and get help. Honestly i enjoyed Molly in the role and hated her on days. Molly should be brought back until shes physically and mentally ready to return.

• Members

Trash is quite accurate.

Why they didn't write Jillian off with this is dumb. Thanks Frank.

LOL at them switching Sam with Olivia.

I love Ava but I can't with her knowing Paul's a serial killer and she only cares to use it as blackmail to free her creepy brother she can't stop hugging. I don't think they'd dump Maura but why Ava wants to keep pushing a killer ...

And damn, they didn't even bury Sabrina yet before they had Nelle interject herself in Michael/Carly and then having her watching him talk to Teddy. I'm not against them but I don't like this forced bullshit. Don't make your agenda clear.

Archived