B&B: Two Forresters visit

dm.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How sad yet Ivy returns for a full run again.  So why are they back? Let me guess……Steffy called them so they could talk some sense into Eric in one full episode and then nothing.

I'd rather have Thorne and Felicia back than that twit called Ivy. They could also give Wyatt and Liam some time off and let other cast members appear!

• Members

If they wanted to do a short arc with Thorne, they could have him find out the details behind how Aly really die.  Reveal that Ivy lied about deleting the video an its in her cloud account, which Quinn finds out. She then uses that to blackmail Steffy into approving of her and Eric, but it doesnt matter bc Thorne inadvertenly finds out when he sees the video on Quinn's computer. He gets infuriated when he finds out how many people in the family knew and kept it from him and uses this info to thwart Ridge's plans for a FC takeover by blackmailing him and Stefy into giving him his shares or he'll have the case reopened and have Steffy arrested and anyone that covered it up in trouble for conspiracy. They comply and Thorne reallocates the shares between he, Kristen and Felicia making them power players within FC

• Members

So bizarre. It was a great story intially, but it sucks that Aly died for a story they fricking dropped and it did nothing for Throne storywise. And Felicia should've been a mainstay for the mere fact she was so popular during Lesli Kay's run. Hell, they even crossed her over to Y&R which should've picked her up since B&B wasn't using her. Felicia and her son should be running Forrester. Kristen I've never been crazy about, but considering her son is a frontburner character, she should AT LEAST be appearing once a month. AT LEAST. It amazes me how little this show bothers with the actual Forrester's and that's the first family of B&B.

Archived