B&B: September 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh shut up Eric. Why do you want people that dnot support this marriage at the wedding?

I thought of you today bc Eric threw Pam's past in her face again

I hope her check was good. They said Felicia flew all the way from Paris and the very next day she flies back? Okay.

• Members

^ And I thought of you Cheap when Eric had Pam quaking in her boots. Alley Mills played it perfectly - you could feel Pam quivering and shrinking from the tongue-lashing. 

I hope the next phase of this story doesn't move to the "Forresters" banning Quinn from seeing Eric because he didn't sign the papers. Right now, everything is extremely negative and there are zero shades of gray. It's so redundant and black/white and they need to move past that. This could end up being a really good story that could carry them for the next few months or it could flame out in three weeks.  

• Members

Fret not, they will continue to make Ridge look like the bad guy when he was the only one who stood up to Eric and his emotional blackmail.  Eric gave them a good life so they have to support his relationship with Quinn?  Doesn't work that way.  All those lame asses just crumbling.  Ridge was right.  Quinn is a horrible person.  I wish he had added deranged because she is.  

WhyUGHt gained a few points when he reminded Quinn that perhaps marrying Eric wasn't the best day of her life.  Maybe her son't birth was?  The way she's obsessed with him, suddenly, WhyUGHt is no big deal?  Trying to play Eric And His Wacko as a great love is a joke.  I hope Ridge continues with this stand.  No one has to like Quinn.  And why didn't Eric have a private ceremony when everyone hates his bride?  Because he's so damn full of himself!  

• Members

This.  I haven't watched in 2 or 3 weeks - since Eric and Quinn's romantic evening and her moving in.  I was like - Blah.  I tuned in at the end yesterday for 5 minutes where Eric was bellowing at them all and I just tuned in today and see everyone is going the guilt way.  Yesterday when he was doing all that yelling I hoped someone would have said - well if you could clue us in as to the next greatest day of your life with the greatest love of your life, maybe we'll show up considering this is your 8th marriage to 5 different women....and all of the times "he forgave Stephanie"...what about the times she had to forgive your cheating a**???  Hey, if you bed Katie, you could complete the quartet of Logans.  Beth, Brooke, Donna, and Katie.  Sorry if we didn't see this as your last special day.  LOL. 

Has Deacon ever showed up again?  What's his motivation for not telling everyone the truth, the way Quinn's acted toward him?  While she was such a 'changed' person she shoved him off a cliff.  Stuff is so silly.

• Members

Yeah, but it's his company, and just because the two of them have been OTT. Tell them to try to earn a living without his backing. Besides, Widge isn't his son. Send his azz back to Massimo!  And no one is more self involved than Widge, besides that Venus Flytrap known as Brooke's va-jay-jay...LOL

• Members

If everyone in that room hadn't done something (or many things) that were reprehensible, it would be a lot more credible. Thorne and Zende are probably the least stained, but Widge, Pam, Rick, Maya, Thomas and Steffy are all guilty of immoral and, sometimes, criminal acts (e.g., I don't care how they retro-conned Douglas' conception - I know what I saw). 

It's funny, I've never cared for JMcC, but he's been quite good and I'll credit RS - who again - makes average actors step up. She truly is an underrated actor. 

• Members

Eric wouldn't fire them bc he needs them. Ridge is the lead designer. Caroline is on a leave of absence and without them, who would be the designer? Thomas?  With Steffy gone, there is no president, Vice President or CEO with Eric out. Can't run a company with no one in upper management. I'm sure Rick would thirst at being temp CEO but he has responsibilities to International. For Eric to hastily fire Steffy and Ridge on the spot would put the company through a tale spin and wouldn't be wise 

and agein I HATE that the show ignores that Eric has no power bc he doesn't have majority shares. It is infuriating that they act like Ridge, Steffy and Bill didn't vote him out last year bc collectively they have the power to run the company. Eric shouldn't be able to make big sweeping decisions without a vote and he is outnumbered

• Members

Looks like B&B is a repeat on Friday based on the synopsis I saw on DVR:

"Steffy unleashes her wrath upon Quinn for the strife Quinn has caused." (Originally aired Aug. 1 - Sept 29). :) Even I was shocked that it was August 1 when Steffy tackled Quinn. 

Oh, and just as predicted Widge stops Quinn from trying to see Eric. However, that orderly who took Widge's side over the patient's wife is just more B&B OTT sledgehammer. I'll watch Friday's but I'm traveling most of next two weeks, so perfect time to go back to daily recaps. If something sounds good, I'll binge watch those 10 episodes - probably in 25-30 minutes. 

• Members

This is not about morality.  It's about a wacko and her dumb ass old lover.  Eric has no right to ask the family to accept Quinn, especially after what she recently did to Steffy.  Ridge is standing by her.  Quinn RECENTLY kept an amnesiac from his family, sexed him up, convinced him they were married, contemplated killing him as she sent the woman he loved text messages that were supposedly from him.  Why again should Steffy accept her? She also tried to kill Ivy and stalked Hope into a miscarriage!  

• Members

ITA Steffy had every right to boycott. Widge and Thomas chose to stand with Steffy because she's blood and Eric is not. However, Dick, Myra, Zombie, Spam and fly-bys Felicia and Thorne let Widge bully them into doing something they did not feel was right despite their apprehension with Quinn. Spam is even more egregious since she saw how happy Eric preparing for the wedding and wondering where everyone else was. As far as other crimes, The Poisonous Plant did concede recently that Quinn little bump-and-run gave her chance #1 with Liam. She also agreed to partner with Quinn for business, go after Liam again and helped her get ready for wedding, even after Liam told her what happened. The Dope 'stalking' was a completely false narrative. And when it comes to Dope, Steffy caused far more damage over years than Quinn ever did. 

• Members

I haven't watched since Monday but the whole story is a hot mess. I understand all the hate for Quinn and Eric but why did it take Steffy soooooooooooooo long to object to Quinn being in her life??? Once she knew Liam's hot pants were available she wanted in. She was willing to throw her marriage away for it and it wasn't 100% because of Quinn.

And I can see gay Thomas sticking up for Steffy but not for his father who has treated him like dirt as of late. Eric again blasted Ridge for what he did to Thomas. I guess Thomas is an ungrateful grandson.

Archived