B&B: September 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Again, the irony that Widge, Steffy and Thomas are leading the charge aren't Eric and they aren't even related to him because of 'Saintly Stephanie's' cruel and malicious deceit. So Quinn signs all the prenups etc. so what are they worried about? Sometimes Brad's writing is so extreme and, frankly, mean-spirited. There isn't a person in that room that hasn't done something big and 'unforgivable.' A little balance would go a long way. If it weren't for RS, I doubt I'd even be able to tolerate the show at all. 

• Members

Eric has done almost anything for his non son Ridge and yet he cant be there for his dad?  Rick and Thorne, the outsider sons, should have backed Eric and showed up at the wedding to spite Ridge. Felicia was the one that really wanted to go and should have. Wyatt is such a wuss with no balls. Steffy will leave his sorry behind before you know it and he'll be left with nothing again. Brooke's excuse for not being at the wedding was just plain dumb.  Oh and how could I forget dumbass gay Thomas.....he of all people should have been there considering how angry Eric was that Ridge kept his son from him.

Yes I watched....sleeping material....LOL

As for Steffy...I am over her....she should marry Liam and leave LA for good....cant stand her smug attitude....beyotch!

• Members

That cross promo seemed so forced. Felicia came back to let us know she likes to watch hot guys play football? Good thing she and Zende can watch the game instead of worry about how they are going to deal with Eric's wedding. It was so oddly placed and did not fit the tone of the scene

I dont see why Ridge needed to be at that wedding and quite honestly, Eric needed to get over himself. He's been married how many times? Maybe its me bc i dont care for weddings, but I dont see why he needed Ridge there.  IMO, if im having a wedding, I dont want anyone there that doesnt support me. Considering Ridge doesnt support this wedding and he's expressed that, its best he didnt show up. That would be better than him being there, passing his judgement, rolling his eyes and overall making everyone feel uncomfortable. 

I will say he did come across overbearing today forbidding everyone from attending. He came across as a petulant child.

• Members

not sure how I missed that. I've seen the past 3 weeks. Oh, maybe Eric said it once for five seconds unlikely the continual day-in/day-out multiple scenes per episode where Quinn is 'toxic' and 'targeted Eric.' Please. There is absolutely no balance. Eric should be reading their not-so-distance sins - hello, Widge keeping your grandson from your son. I'm viewing the Forrester Morality Crew as pure comedy - it's terrible soap because there are zero shades and it's completely one-dimensional. And don't get me wrong - Quinn's metamorphosis is tough to buy - but I'd like to know more about why she became that way - they started to with Liam, but wouldn't it make sense for Eric to ask her about that?

Archived