B&B: September 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eric and Quinn have been engaged one day and already they are having their wedding? Why does no one on this show beleive in engagements. A guy asks someone to get married and they are planning the wedding within 2 days.  Same deal with Brooke and Bill before she postponed it bc of RJ. Everyone on this show always rushes into marriage

• Members

Missed yesterday's show and watched about a min of today's. That was enough for me to give up this pathetic soap!  From RJ saying how good he did by breaking up Brooke to the entire family looking like fools to Grandpa Eric and Quinn planning a 30 min wedding was ridiculous and the last straw....Bye B&B....wont miss The Liam Show and Co.

• Members

Liam wasnt even involved in either of these episodes!

RJ acting like a brat wanting his parents back together. I dont get it as he's never experienced his parents married. The one time they were legally married, Ridge dumped her during the honeymoon

• Members

Rick needs to have a sit-down with RJ to remind him of all the horrible things Widge did to Brooke. It's very forced and it's actually a bit disturbing that Brooke is being 'traded' to $B for those shares. Brooke announceds $B was her 'destiny' just a couple of weeks ago. It's just NOT possible that Brooke will announce her 'true' destiny to Widge before Nov sweeps. Nah, Brad would never do that to Brooke. ;) RJ clearly has stepparent issues as Brooke slid in that RJ stayed away because of Caroline. 

• Members

Eric just sent out the email wdding invitation....how the HELL did Thorne get in LA that fast from Paris?

Im glad they finally got Zende involved in this Quinn mess. He's representing his absentee mother

Yesterday Quinn said that this is probably the first time that Eric has been disrespected. Clearly she wasnt around for the Stephanie years

• Members

I love how Stephanie is being portrayed as the Queen of all Class and Virtue - especially when the primary leaders to dethrone Eric aren't even related to him because of Stephanie's deception. It's a good thing that people like Pam have never done anything crazy. Watching those sanctimonious hypocrites today made me root for Eric for the first time since he dumped the conniving shrew to marry Brooke. 

• Members

Wyatt has missed 8 episodes so far this month, and Liam about 11. I suppose that's the positive in Quinn taking center stage.

Then again, I never had anything against Quinn. Rena delivers, even though the character could have been developed in a different manner. However, this is a Bradley Bell written show, so it's not really surprising.

Looks like R.J. is on contract.

Archived