B&B: September 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

MSv6hyo.png

Image result for ivy forrester gif

Image result for ivy forrester gif

Ivy wants her job back so she goes to Quinn to ask her to put in a good word with Eric. WTF? Last time they interacted, Quinn all but ran her out of town bc she hated her over her hurting Wyatt. Why would Ivy think Quinn would help her come back? Why wouldnt she got to her father to put in a good word with Eric or go to him directly? Plot contrived BS

Liam and Wyatt had the SAME exact conversation for the 89th time. He then went on to have the same convo with Steffy for the 92nd time

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quinn: "Ivy, please stop being so boring."

Please register in order to view this content

shl2VP4.png

Ivy's makeover. She still looks boring and cant rock a pantsuit like Steffy

JDwMql8.png

How cute. Bill got Brooke her own Spencer sword engagement ring. Im glad they are engaged and hope they actually get married. Im ready for them to just settle down instead of this back and forth almost nonsense.

Can someone explain why Katie is so obssessed with Brooke's lovelife? Granted its intersected with her own, but there is a reason why she is single. She is being super messy getting involved and pushing Ridge to get back with Brooke

In case it wasnt clear, Wyatt, Steffy and Liam had the SAME conversation yet again. We've only been hearing it for 4 months straight.

• Members

Thank Gawd I didn't watch today!

Ivy will never be interesting.

Bill and Brooke are just blah together.

Bradley Bell really needs new story lines. 

The Wyatt, Steffy and Liam merry go round is so boring.

LOL…so true

When is the last time that Bradley Bell had a great story going on? I can't recall. His writing has become so boring, repetitive and full of clunkers.

• Members

I saw alot of the one episode that had no Quinn, Wyatt, Liam, or Steffy.  The next day it was back to all of them and I turned it off.  Read the recap - much faster.  The last time Quinn and Ivy had any interaction it was because Ivy called her asking if Liam was OK orwhatever (and that made no sense that she wouldn't have called Eric or someone in the family) and then she told her she was sorry for what happened with Wyatt and Quinn told her never to contact her again (like Quinn ever listens when someone tells her that).  So this pairing up makes zero sense that they would suddenly be buddies.  But it appears like most of his writing, Bell expects you to have no memory of what happened.  And I guess we're supposed to believe that Eric somehow dislikes or hates Ivy...which again makes no sense.

And the last interaction Liam and Ivy had - he told her Steffy would always be his choice.  That's why she left. 

But you can see y'all - this is all going to be new and fresh this time...Quinn is going to scheme to try and have Wyatt keep the girl, and keep the girl away from Liam....this is all new and FRESH storytelling.  And once Steffy sees Liam and Ivy hanging out, then she'll be more interested in Liam again.  And Liam will forget that he told Ivy that Steffy would always be his choice.  And Wyatt will continue to try and stay with Steffy even when she tells him she loves Liam and always will....and Wyatt will forget he ever said he wouldn't be someone's 2nd choice (even though he always is).  Yawn....I'll stay tuned out this go-round. 

• Members

How would she know? She wasnt in contact with anyone from LA and this never made it to pubic news. With that said, I expect the sow to completely ignore the fact that she was concerned about him being MIA and even tried to call Quinn to find him

Archived